Forums
May 03, 2024, 02:04 AM

Author Topic: Free wins  (Read 692 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Free wins
« on: November 10, 2009, 07:28 PM »
I think it's time to set a rule for these free wins.

How about 5 free wins in a season?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

Re: Free wins
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 07:46 PM »
A Free Win is decided by the moderators, it would be better if the staff (:P) set the exact rules for what situations the Free Win option can be used.

Offline beer

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 07:58 PM »
we have talked about that and u now its stinks for me.
i guess put limit isnt a good solution..
it would be, if anyone dnt play any scheme and will refuse to play that, it should be talked at start!then we both acord in other scheme, or no tus, noway FREEWIN!these games should be deletects cose of that reason.
when some one crash do no pop up again, if the first game was won by the guy who is waiting he should only report that he won, and try play other game in other day, (they can even play tus again).
but if the player who is waiting to play secand game is the loser, that guy who won and dnt aper to play the secand game cant report his win, even if it was the pick of that guy who is wating.

this is my point. i think its fair for evryone and u'll see less and less reports as free win.
sorry for my english i hope u get the point

drama queen iz back

Offline pr

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 08:43 PM »
what's the matter of limiting?
A guy does not bother to play the others pick, what to limit lol?

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 08:49 PM »
was just coming here to post something about free wins after seeing all of these bullshit reports today, guess u beat me to it...

from what i understood from beers post  :P i agree with him

we should get rid of the option to report a free win all together, and if some1 leaves without playing the opponents pick, their pick should be void(if they won) otherwise i dont think any1 deserves a win

im getting a little annoyed with logging in everyday to see a bunch of people being lame getting free points, we definitley need a solution

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 07:20 AM »
So remove free win at all?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline beer

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 01:30 PM »
for me yea, but one thing, for exemple if some one report a game, without playing secund(cose left, crash, mom call him, soon's, w/e) that game should be deleted since other play coulnt play secund one.

drama queen iz back