Forums
May 11, 2024, 04:10 PM

Author Topic: Game limit against Lombrices  (Read 691 times)

Offline K1NG

Game limit against Lombrices
« on: February 04, 2011, 01:51 AM »
Well... Lombrices and I were playing... my Pick was BnG i won it, and his pick was BnG too, and i won too... so we agreed to play a histeria as 3rd and he won... i reported my 2 wins, and unfortunately for him, he couldn't report his game because we reached our games limit... so i think is not fair, he won and he can't report because we didn't know about the games limit, it doesn't show in any place the games remaining for us or something like " you can only play X games with this player vy season "

So the point of this is that he can get the points he could have gotten with that defeat because we didn't know anything about the game limits

here is the replay... :D

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Game limit against Lombrices
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 06:42 AM »
it doesn't show in any place the games remaining for us or something like " you can only play X games with this player vy season "

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/members-stats/K1NG/?s=18;l=classic#gameLimitations

Not bad to take a look at this too.
While you're on that, please don't hate me :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 11:15 PM »
Reading this got me thinking.. What about when u analyze to see what scheme will give u most points also shows u how many games u played with the player or how many games are reamining...Good idea? what u think.

Smoking proud.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 05:49 AM »
Yea ok I'll add that.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 06:23 AM »
The rules and such things really are hidden for a regular user. :\