Forums
May 18, 2024, 09:09 PM

Author Topic: Help me hosting! ;X  (Read 1206 times)

Offline Spaazi

Help me hosting! ;X
« on: April 25, 2010, 03:22 PM »
I used to have a linksys router that allowed me to host game without any problems.
It kinda burned out and I changed it for a dlink. Since then when I try to host it works 1/20 with some brazilians (lol) when I change my ip..

Actually I can host the game, and 100% of the time I see people joining my game but they're loading up for like 4-5sec and then lags out of the game.
They often join several times, and I always see them in the game but they can't chat or team in before lagging out.

Also i'm playing from the cd, is there a good no-cd crack that would help fix this?

Any ideas?

Offline Maciej

Re: Help me hosting! ;X
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 03:50 PM »
wormNAT2, from Wormkit. I host this way. I have got radio internet ;S

Offline Ray

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 04:33 PM »
I remember having this exact same issue, that the host would work, but certain people would lag out and be unable to see the chat. Let me dig up the thread I started on Team17 forum, as I recall, they knew the answer.

For the other thing, check your inbox. :P

EDIT: I remembered well, I did start a thread with the same problem, but I did not get any answer back then. :'(
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 04:45 PM by Ray »

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 03:15 PM »
this happened to me too, i forget how i fixed it  :-X might of been a new wa image

Offline Devilage

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 06:16 PM »
MAke an iso of ur wa cd, that might be the problem, or right use wormkit with womnat2.

Smoking proud.

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 06:37 PM »
this should work:

http://portforward.com/default.htm

i tried to portforward once but i did something wrong and then i started to use wormnat.. but it drops alot and i got weird probs when im joining ag with wormkit;P
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja