Forums
April 28, 2024, 02:50 PM

Author Topic: How to post comment for an specific game  (Read 2709 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

How to post comment for an specific game
« on: December 22, 2008, 01:09 PM »
One of TUS features is being a Database for so many things.

Since no replay gets deleted on TUS, I thought it would be nice thing that we could talk about games.
So each game received its own page.

To enter a game page, Simply click on its ID, or you can click on the "number of comments" it has.
If a game has more than a page for comments, some links will appear under the "number of comments" that looks like this :

Which you can go to an specific page by it.

As the recent games page always shows the newest games first, So you may miss a new comment which has been posted. Because it is not like the forum that new posts comes to top. (Because here the games are new posts not their comments  ;) )

To solve this problem, You can sort the games by their "Last Comment", Click on the last comment :

So that it will sort all the games by their last comment time.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 05:45 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

Re: How to post comment for an specific game
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 06:40 PM »
* Xray99 likes it ^^

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 08:51 PM »
wow, I gived comment without read this instruction, I am so smart.. ^^

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 09:22 PM »
wow, I gived comment without read this instruction, I am so smart.. ^^

Not in English though ;D

jk ;)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.