Forums
May 14, 2024, 06:01 PM

Author Topic: HOW GOOD IS HYSTERIA!  (Read 2687 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: HOW GOOD IS HYSTERIA!
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2013, 05:44 PM »
actually intermediate fits better into classic than the every other scheme.

Why is that?

Offline DENnis

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2013, 06:00 PM »
actually intermediate fits better into classic than the every other scheme.

Why is that?

I know classic isn't meant as classic, but intermediate is mainly the first scheme u play when u cant rope and just wanna have some fun. It is like a real main scheme. Because of many possibilities there u have to remember a lot of details and tricks to get an deserved advantage. It is noobfriendly and it is profriendly. All can play it, more or less XD

For me less is more, but I didn't want to talk about my favourites ;D The best schemes are Tower and BigRR anyway :P

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2013, 06:03 PM »
I do sort of agree with what you are saying, but I feel Intermediate has always been a special scheme, but for me only reason I don't play it really is because I focus on "Classic" schemes and we already have Elite, I wouldn't like Classic with Elite & Intermediate, it would have to be 1 or the other.

I also never tried Intermediate until 1/2 years ago for the 1st time.

Offline Husk

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2013, 08:08 PM »
intermediate is the first scheme everyone ever played =) that's why it is the definition of classic

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2013, 07:57 AM »
Isn't the 1st game I ever played, 1st game of WA I ever played was against a guy that ran this Cyber Cafe, he had 1 star 2 stripes, we played Blast Zone on a cavern map and I won the game with a HHG lol.

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2013, 10:39 AM »
Isn't the 1st game I ever played, 1st game of WA I ever played was against a guy that ran this Cyber Cafe, he had 1 star 2 stripes, we played Blast Zone on a cavern map and I won the game with a HHG lol.
The first game i ever played was a variant of "full wormage" on worms 2, my friend created the scheme.  we basically just homing clusterbombed each other to death.  Was confused when there were no homing clusters when i first played W:A.  What a noob i was/am.

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2013, 09:10 AM »
The best thing about hysteria is to immediately kill your'e first worm so you can telecow and repeat as your'e opponent will be sure to do the same.

The best thing about hysteria is the fact that all players have infinite teleports...You can run away forever ! (Or for a very long time).

The best thing with hysteria is when there are only 2 worms left from opposing factions that constantly darkside each other.. That is propably my favourite part !

The bet thing about hysteria is the fact that it is so hard to see if shopper/hysteria is indeed the worst classic scheme !

The best thing about hysteria is that everyone has a really good shot at winning...50 percent to be more precise. Everyone is equal when playing a game of hysteria <3.

Hysteria is such an excellent scheme ! It is propably one of the very best if not the very best scheme and it is definetly fit for a competitive proffesional classic leauge <3

Hysteria <3

HYSTERIA <3

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYSTERIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! <3

Offline Husk

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2013, 03:00 PM »
Hysteria is such an excellent scheme ! It is propably one of the very best if not the very best scheme and it is definetly fit for a competitive proffesional classic leauge <3
from where did u get the idea that TUS is competitive professional classic league ?

TUS is what MI wants it to be. u can call it anything u want, but it doesn't make it so.

if u read the home page, it says that TUS contains almost anything related to W:A from leagues and competitive games to maps and other goodies to download. so yea, u r in the wrong website buddy.

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2013, 04:47 PM »
Wrong webbsites ? Are there other leauges oO ?

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2013, 07:22 PM »
I think you need to look up what professional means. Profession is another word for job, i.e. you must get paid for a sport/game before it's professional.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2013, 07:30 PM »
I think you need to look up what professional means. Profession is another word for job, i.e. you must get paid for a sport/game before it's professional.

Yeah, and on top of that, you can't hide behind a computer, alone, with no witnesses, and claim you can do things you really couldn't if it were real live LAN-based games.

I have such a strong feeling so many players would get banned for using macros/auto-aims/scripts etc and other weird things. I sooooooo wish that would happen...