Forums
May 19, 2024, 02:17 PM

Author Topic: HOW GOOD IS HYSTERIA!  (Read 2693 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: HOW GOOD IS HYSTERIA!
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2013, 08:42 PM »
I've been gone that long from BnG I never realised that most of Wnet notches now lol, thanks mm !

Activate /ts would help. No easy Full Power or full straight shots. That should be a bng mode like the racing mode /rs!

I really wish they would make this a rule in BnG... No more full pwoer repeats, at least that way notchers would have to learn other shots except 4s FP repeats and 5s LG nades.

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2013, 03:18 AM »
I love counter attacking a Telecow by killing my own worm :) and LG fp the fool who tryed to get a turn advantage

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Husk

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2013, 04:28 PM »
I've been gone that long from BnG I never realised that most of Wnet notches now lol, thanks mm !

hehehe I like how u use the word most even tho only like 10-15 people notch :D:D:D::D:D

Offline Anubis

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2013, 06:22 AM »
We could make a list of people that know how to notch! I am sure it's more than 15 people, though.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2013, 08:26 AM »
hehehe I like how u use the word most even tho only like 10-15 people notch :D:D:D::D:D

I know I exaggerated, but it's definitely at least 50 players.

Offline Husk

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2013, 02:01 PM »
r u sure? I only know few CF members, few TdC members, few RoH members and a handful of dt and q members... who else?

edit: fixed
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 02:26 PM by Husk »

Offline lalo

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2013, 02:25 PM »
r u sure? I only know few CF members, few cFc members, few TdC members, few RoH members and a handful of dt and q members... who else?
Oh really? I'd like to find out who in cfc notches.

Offline Husk

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2013, 02:26 PM »
I forgot komo is not in cfc, my bad

edit: the point I'm trying to make is that it's much less than 50
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 02:33 PM by Husk »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2013, 03:16 PM »
By the way, I don't notch, I can though.

Offline DENnis

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2013, 07:49 PM »
  • I like attacking a MINE which moves to an opponent worm and attacks him :)

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2013, 09:12 PM »
r u sure? I only know few CF members, few TdC members, few RoH members and a handful of dt and q members... who else?

edit: fixed
i guess you should watch this game
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-137347/ xD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2013, 08:51 AM »
Husk, I ain't joking, my guess is at least 50 players of TuS know how to notch, not all of them are good at it, but so many now know how to notch 4s nade, and 5s LG, and distances of wind now.

Now I don't mind the fact all these people notch, it brings more challenge to competitive BnG these days, but it is VERY dissapointing that some people just do 4s nades all game with the occasional 5s LG, and repeat this, the whole game... Some don't even bother with 3s anymore lol...

We had a clanner with inf the other day, and not that it bothered me too much but all they done all game was 4s repeats and some 5s LG.

It'd be nice to re-enforce the "no repeat" rule, or hope these players start introducing some variety into their shots.

For now I will do ANYTHING to beat these players.

Offline SPW

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2013, 12:42 PM »
I think also there are at least 50 players who know how to notch. But this is just one side. To improve, it needs a lot of time and a long breath.

A very good hit needs to be right on the aim (notch) and the power! Last one is never 100%, it needs a lot of experience to get a very good ratio there. Sure I only talk about 3sec and 5sec lg nades in which you set the power for yourself.

4sec fulls and low-wind zooks you can improve faster cause you only need the right aim (notch). Sure, sometimes you also have to calculate the level. And that makes that kind of shots not 100% too. Dont talk about repeats, thats just lame in bng with current rules in it.

Once again, just no rules bng and no problem.

But this topic is about hysteria, right? In this scheme bng skills (and notching skills) helps a lot. Most of my wins goes on bng skills.

Thats one point why I love hysteria! :)

Offline Husk

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2013, 01:48 PM »
heh =D why would u guys discuss bng in a hyst topic?

Offline DENnis

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2013, 04:53 PM »
heh =D why would u guys discuss bng in a hyst topic?

In my opinion bng is the easy version of hysteria. Less tactic, less moving, less action, less variety, less possibilities, less superspeedthinking + so many time to reaim + that 1 who starts has a big advantage.

If theres a vote if one of the most skillful schemes should be removed from classic league every scheme should get a vote :P

actually intermediate fits better into classic than the every other scheme.