Forums
May 27, 2024, 07:46 PM

Author Topic: mm and franz win Season 24!  (Read 6392 times)

Offline Peja

Re: mm and franz win Season 24!
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2012, 07:03 PM »
mm did a huge step and i really like it. not that long ago, everybody said: mm would be in the same level as cf/cfc if they change their attitude into a bit more playing for the win. also they did an  awesome recruit with bar. well tbh playing vs mm was much more funnier in the past (basicly cause of more activity fromt he avi/shy dream team and without the uber bng team) . but thats just normal when you reach new limits. i cant imagine any clan who would deserve this titles more then these nice gang. keep it up guys
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline SPW

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2012, 07:43 PM »
Congratz franz!!!  :-*

And mm. :)

Komo, stfu plz. ;d

Offline avirex

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2012, 09:49 PM »
shy, nice post lol...

and komo, you said all of this started from me bragging? when did i brag??

by congratulating my clan??  we are all equals in the clan, but i play somewhat of a 'leadership' i guess you could say, and if i wanna openly congratulate my clan, i should be able to without others looking at it as bragging.....

if you want me to brag.. i will... f@#! YA BITCHES!!! 2 wins in a row, and kicking ass this season too!! we gonna win next season for sure too!! oh yah motha f@#!aaaa boo yaaaa!!!

see, thats bragging....     ;X

komo, i know you will be in this thread fighting until the end that your right, and everyone else is wrong.. but my suggestion is to just quit while your ahead.

Offline barman

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2012, 12:20 AM »
First of all, big thanks to everyone for the kind words. Seeing all this further motivates us to keep improving.
Good job Franz as well, I haven't been tracking the progress of the singles playoffs, but proving yourself victorious against two of the most awarded players on TUS sounds like quite an accomplishment! ;D

I'd like to add something to the topic, although I hope the fierce discussion is already over.
Komo, you call me an experienced BnG'er? Seriously? Before I took a break from worms in 2007, about 90% of all the games I played were TTRRs. Shortly after I came back to WA I managed to motivate myself to keep improving in other schemes. A mere six months ago I was still quite mediocre in BnG but I found it very easy to learn by focusing on efficiency instead of pointless trickery, I've never cared to learn more than about 2 types of "feel" shots plus notching, maybe that's why I became good so quickly.

If you expect me to act like a stuntman in serious matches then you are putting your hopes on the wrong person, I enjoy the game the most when I'm doing everything I can think of in order to increase my chances of winning. I wouldn't have been able to amaze you or people watching the stream with any fancy shots because I simply cannot do these well, so why bother?
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2012, 07:48 AM »
Dev, shut up about being scared lol, I already said I quit because I knew we had lost and there was no comeback especially after dog hit himself, I just wanted to point out, that if we knew Mab/bar were going to play so "lame" then I would have kept hitting Mab with the 5s LG and madog would have repeat the 4s on barman, in fact we probably would have let daina and artic/sock play, but we wanted a nice enjoyable game, especially with Mablak a fellow b2b member, I honestly thought and I am pretty sure madog was also thinking Mablak would play with some class, no one even gets this lol...

Dev, I posted this in the 1st place because avi was acting like they dominated us when actually we took a decision to play with some morales about BnG, we could have easily annihilated them by repeating our first shots but we thought we would play like friends in a small community that isn't a matter of life and death... Saying they are the best lol, anyone is the best once they know how to notch.

I am not the 1st to complain about mm, and I am very confident I won't be the last.

SPW, how does no sound?

Mablak/barman, I hope you don't see it because we have differences on this small part of the universe, by this I mean WA, that we still can't get along outside of WA, I still think you are both great guys.

« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2012, 08:23 AM »
Hey Komo, your complaints don't make sense. You should've asked Mablak & barman to play "cool" before the game, not after it... I think it was more than obvious that mms were going to play for the win.

Also your b2b attitude reminds me of the nlF attitude. Just a year ago I used to play wxw & ropers in a cool and stylish way and I got frustrated when some1 roped boring and used boring drops instead of powa zook :D But the problem was in me actually, I expected all players to play for fun, like I did.

Now I play wxw's with barman and he uses gay lame optimal shortcuts on his maps. But since he always wants to win me, he is doing things right, damn ;D

The solution is pretty easy: agree to play the cool way before the game (this is hardly possible in playoffs) and don't expect too much from other players. Let people play the way they like unless they don't brake any rules.

And a few more words about nlF. It's not a clan or a community (even if it looks like a community). It's just the way to recognize people who wanna play cool and stylish at the current moment. So maybe I'm doing wrong when putting my tag on in clanners, but some nlF guys asked me to do it. I think the same should be with b2b. If you put b2b tag in your name in the particular game, then you are saying "I am b2b and I'm gonna pwn you with fancy triple bounce shots ae!!". Unfortunately barman is not b2b and he is not trained to do "b2b shots", so it was stupid to expect something stylish from him, but he did very nice shots and you had no chance anyway ashsuahusa, jk, peace! :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2012, 08:57 AM »
I know Statik :( Nice post btw.

« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2012, 10:06 AM »
Somehow I don't think slandering our clan with a bunch of lies is a rational response to Avi's bragging. You haven't made a single logical point Dave; we were playing a league game and not a funner, and you knew how we were going to play, so don't pretend you didn't. And there's nothing wrong with using any legal method to win; that's how it should be, and that's what makes things fun. And stop pretending all of TUS is pissed off at mm just because you are.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2012, 10:12 AM »
I never said the whole of TuS, and either way it's up to the people themself to make their decision, I am only warning them that you are lame BnG players using lame methods, end of story, if they care or not, not my problem.

Offline Free

« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2012, 10:24 AM »
"Lame BnG players using lame methods"

THE POINT of league BnG is to kill the other guy(s) as efficiently as possible. Not throwing "cool" looking shit that ain't efficient.

Once you DEEP DOWN get this Komito, your mind will EXPLODE.

It's not like we rope the same way we do in warmer as we would in league games. DO YOU f@#!ING GET IT?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2012, 10:30 AM »
Free, seriously, some people might want to avoid Mablak and barman if they knew they were using methods such as notching, and ultimately resort to doing the most basic and easy shots, or at least find out how to use these methods themself against them.

Stop being big babies about this jeez.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2012, 10:42 AM »
Free, seriously, some people might want to avoid Mablak and barman if they knew they were using methods such as notching, and ultimately resort to doing the most basic and easy shots, or at least find out how to use these methods themself against them.

Don't you think that people might also avoid BnGing against you in case they don't meet your standards?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2012, 10:48 AM »

Don't you think that people might also avoid BnGing against you in case they don't meet your standards?

ropa, I have dealt with avoiders for years now, what's your point?

Offline Free

« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2012, 11:39 AM »
Stop being big babies about this jeez.

Hahahahaha! So I am being  the big baby about this? Just look at all the stupid shit you just wrote on this thread xD

Offline nino

« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2012, 11:52 AM »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.