Forums
May 25, 2024, 05:13 AM

Author Topic: mm and franz win Season 24!  (Read 6387 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: mm and franz win Season 24!
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2012, 12:29 PM »
Not ALL cFc members, just the regulars I normally play with. Sorry ! lol.

Anyway, I am only pointing this stuff out because avi is bragging so much for practically nothing, if he quits being such a brag i'll stop saying this.

Offline nino

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2012, 12:36 PM »
komo, iam not acting as if you were the only one accusing mm of being lame. But out the point of notching and stuff, where else mm is being acused or even being lame? Iam not that active but every time i play, i see everything being doing normally, without lame actions. That thing  of hide mablak is bullshit.

sometime when it is only me and statik or me and barman on..i look for clanner..sure lose if opponent pick rr right? but we dont care ;) just for ur knowledge.

Your post made mm and mablak look really bad, which we are not nor mablak we are not lame at all, thats what i want u to undestand and get over it.

some disagrees will always happen. Since you cant stand that thing of notching, but it doesnt make mm any lame.

Thats just sad to see you accuse mablak this way, mablak is a guy who sometimes hes boring, for being so nice with peoples who does not deserve.

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2012, 12:54 PM »
Not ALL cFc members, just the regulars I normally play with. Sorry ! lol.

Even if that was true, there's no need for you to talk in their name. If you're right and they share your opinion about it but do not make it public is because they don't want to look like crybabies and make the clan look bad.

Let avi brag all he wants, do you think anyone takes him seriously? Not even those in mm. Why should you care? You left a game and now you're complaining, it's not the time, nor the place, and I'm just here to make sure that people realize this is a flaw in your character and nothing to do with cFc as a clan.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2012, 01:08 PM »
ropa I didn't mention names, and I implied not just cFc members, whoever this applies to they can choose to come forward and defend themself, I didn't say any names, so no one is in trouble here.

nino, I understand your last sentence, and for being so nice with peoples who does not deserve, but I thought, fellow b2b members playing a BnG together and barman who is a really good fun player, wouldn't resort to playing like a couple of no lifers, and we could all give the viewers watching the stream something good to watch.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2012, 01:32 PM »
ropa I didn't mention names, and I implied not just cFc members, whoever this applies to they can choose to come forward and defend themself, I didn't say any names, so no one is in trouble here.

nino, I understand your last sentence, and for being so nice with peoples who does not deserve, but I thought, fellow b2b members playing a BnG together and barman who is a really good fun player, wouldn't resort to playing like a couple of no lifers, and we could all give the viewers watching the stream something good to watch.

Thing is Komo, the league gives you the choice to notch, and I totally understand your morale on this, I even fully support measures against notchers.
But ultimately you can't blame people for not following your principles, you're a noble person for doing so but you can't impose it on other people, specially not on games were so much is at stake.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2012, 01:38 PM »
I don't have a problem with notching ropa, I have a problem with players who are experienced as Mablak/barman already at the scheme using it against players who don't even know it exists, and at least the potential to abuse it like this. And more specificially the PO I already explained it was my assumption they would play better.

I honestly do feel like players such as us, me, madog, Mablak and barman, in a Final of a Clanner PO, quite arguably the 2 best BnG teams on wormnet, could have put on a bit of a show for the fans of the game, obviously, this was too much to ask of mm.

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2012, 02:28 PM »
I've seen people notch in burning girders tournaments, I've seen people try to cheat their way through bungeerace matches and I've seen people keeping a tourney mod up at 4am in the night cause there was a desynch one hour in a WFW game and they absolutely wanted to make sure they deserved a minus handicap (and these things all happened a couple of years back, so it's nothing new).

It's not a2b, chaps, this is TUS. Doing anything for the win is not something specific to just BnG, but happens in other schemes as well and is commonly accepted. I'm only surprised people don't hide on top in ropers in their games :)

I'm certain they would've put up a good show if it were an a2b game, perhaps even if you had agreed up front to make it a good show.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2012, 06:05 PM »
Mablak and barman played as pros in that bng, giving u a low chance of winning, that's why u quitted,  I bet u felt frustrated because tehy were hitting u every turn, as barman said, he notched one shot out of 5, he made awesome shots by feeling, don't take the credit out of us, calling our clan lame, we aren't, even me being a flamer don't like to play lame and shit, man I see ur big post and I just found it annoying, u said it's all ok after the bng, and now u come here calling our whole clan lame, even mablak dude LOL commun, he's like the best player on wa, by  attitude and by skills, we never hide mablak for a clanner, wtf u ttalking about? ur goen too far  denigrating us like that, u lost, barman and mablak are unbeatable at bng, u realized that and quitted like a scared player, madog told u to continue, yet u quitted, because this team showed u, ur not longer the best at this scheme, that's why u are that frustrated an taking our victory out calling us lamers, congratulations mm, this is way off the best clan i've been on my w:a time, thx for having me in, let's win all the season we are up too.

Talk for ur self in ur post komodo, don't bring ppl that isn't here, ur not saying name, but ur implying that alot of ppl supports u. even ur clanmates, u have a weird personality, u can't stand a lose, that's rly cocky man, u lost we won, period.

Smoking proud.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2012, 06:37 PM »
Congrats mm and franz!

If that's true that Mab and Bar are the best BnG Team then I probably need to  re-install W:A and check the replay. Someone outside of mm confirm the awesomeness plz.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 06:40 PM by DeathInFire »

Offline nino

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2012, 06:38 PM »
it is true anubis, please comeback  :(
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2012, 06:39 PM »
I will only re-install W:A to check replay. Is it that good?

Offline darKz

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2012, 06:39 PM »
Haha Kai, challenge accepted! :P

Congrats mm, and Komo don't be a sissy now, you knew what was gonna happen.

Edit: f@#!, I forgot the most important part here. Also good job franz!! :-*
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 07:22 PM by darKz »
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Husk

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2012, 06:40 PM »
yes, they are the best team in bng

Offline Anubis

« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2012, 06:41 PM »
Haha Kai, challenge accepted! :P

Congrats mm, and Komo don't be a sissy now, you knew what was gonna happen.

I just want to know if it's good enough to watch it or just exaggerated. ^^
There is absolutely no way with the current new games line-up to come back to W:A.

« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2012, 06:46 PM »
so much of what Komo said is completely untrue.

Mablak didn't teach anyone how to notch, he simply made a map with some info on it, and it was up to mm what they wanted to do.  Bar really got into it and started doing his own research on his own behalf.  Free got a little bit into notching, if i remember... everyone else in mm didn't bother learning... that's the truth, Komo.  I still don't know how to notch and I never did, despite what you think you believe.  I joke with my clan all the time when i play bng, coining the phrase "best human bng brain in wormnet." So where is your prove that mablak has been going around teaching everyone how to notch?

Like Barman said, he notched one shot out of five, yet you keep calling them lame and shit...  what don't you understand? 1 out of 5... you say a match vs Mablak and barman should have been a better show than that, saying how they are some of the best bngers on wormnet... well Barman got good at bng after he started learning notching... so what is it, komo? are you going to compliment barman on his bng skills that resulted from learning how to notch, or are you going to bash barman for bnging with notching? you never seem to be consistent with what you are saying, you always contradict yourself.

We don't hide Mablak... another blatant lie with absolutely no foundation... Mablak hops on AG and immediately hosts intermediates and plays with anyone who joins, it's very hard to catch him.  He doesn't use a snooper and most of us don't use a messaging system to communicate with each other that often.  In fact, out of all the active mm players right now, Mablak has played the least amount of clanners next to Free... which brings me to my next point

We only win because of Mablak? like I said, he has played the least amount of clanners out of the active mmers next to Free.  We have lost playoff rounds before when Mablak played, he isn't an instant win, and plus it is CLANNERS, there is another person playing with Mablak that has to play well... You have successfully slapped everyone who has ever clanned with Mablak in the face with your post.  The combined years the people in mm have played probably outnumber any clan. We have experience, we know how to play.

Good job mm, let's win again
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi