Forums
May 18, 2024, 03:13 AM

Author Topic: new TUS HYSTERIA scheme !! Proposal!!  (Read 2299 times)

Offline Hussar

Re: new TUS HYSTERIA scheme !! Proposal!!
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2014, 11:06 PM »
avi, i dont like hysteria too...... am just trying to prepare this scheme for a competentive battle in league.

its hard to remove the most popular and more often played scheme in tus, we just need to live with this that hysteria is most liked scheme in overall nowdays.

but i agree with a half of ur post.

Offline avirex

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2014, 11:09 PM »
if you agree with half or my post, how come you did not read it, and fully understand???

i never suggested to remove it from TUS.. i just suggested putting it in a category of its own, it does not belong in classic scheme, it is by no means a classic scheme, and never should have been...

im not sure who made the decision to allow it in classic scheme?? did MI do that when creating TUS?? if so, that was a huge mistake... but thats ok, mistakes can be fixed.. and now is the time to do it...

hysteria has HAL, thats where it should stay... remove hyst from classic!!! GOGOGO :D

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2014, 11:38 PM »

just because a guy can toss a lucky petrol at me

I agree with most of your post avirex, but if we're gonna talk about the luck factor you'd have to remove crates from roper, shopper, t17, placements, etc etc, and I don't think that'd be good.

Hysteria involves skill; a lot of people deny that, but I'm sure nobody here would have been able to beat Casso in hysteria; and sadly, for hysteria haters, it isn't a coincidence... so actually ''pro's'' should be able to beat newcomers in hysteria, and if they don't it's because they simply lack of practice. Random00 was a tough hysteria player aswell, and he did never complain about it.

I think that Phantom made this scheme the worst thing ever... he actually started with the thing (plopping his own worms), as far as I know. Such a bad way to kill a scheme.
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline Husk

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2014, 11:41 PM »
gabriel even tho u mention phantom being the first one to plop his own worm, it's not important

if it wasn't him, it would have been someone else... it's rly about the scheme settings more than the players' mindset... atleast that's what I think |=

and yeah, hyst is alot of skill... I agree with that

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2014, 11:46 PM »
gabriel even tho u mention phantom being the first one to plop his own worm, it's not important

if it wasn't him, it would have been someone else... it's rly about the scheme settings more than the players' mindset... atleast that's what I think |=

and yeah, hyst is alot of skill... I agree with that

husk, i think it has something to do with ''player mindset''- i always have thought that tactic is lame,and i have never done that. People always find the lame and easier way to win.

and yeh i know, but it had been a while and nobody had come up with the idea yet

Offline Husk

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2014, 11:50 PM »
yeah I suppose I didn't rly think what I said xD u r right, it would be player mindset... u know I wouldn't come up with that tactic neither xD good to see u back btw

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2014, 11:56 PM »
:) im sure you would never do that

we didnt even report some games we were just goofing around xD like that bng do you remember? you are the player with most fairplay here imo
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 11:58 PM by Gabriel »

Offline Hussar

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2014, 12:45 AM »
i agree guys,i like ur point of view Gabriel and style of playing.

mby all schemes should be just separated?

Offline avirex

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2014, 12:48 AM »
Gabriel, your kind of taking what i said, and quoting it out of context.

i never said that the luck was the problem, the problem is it not a scheme that belong in classic, it should be in its own category...

offtopic: as far as other schemes having luck factor, i agree... and some things should be done about it, but people like HHC think it will ruin the fun spirit of games.... there are 2 types of wormers, the wormers who want to have fun, and have a laugh, and the worms who wanna have competition.... (ofc u can still have a good laugh while competing) but the people who are just here for a laugh, should not really participate in league, and expect competitive league games to have luck factors, and silly rules....anyway, if it were up to me, i would eliminate as much luck factor from every scheme that i could... thats just my opinion though...

but, just like hysteria will never be removed from classic scheme, other schemes will never get much  needed updates, and changes that they need.... im not even sure why im wasting my time discussing this shit, i have been around w:a long enough to know that NOTHING will change.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 12:49 AM by avirex »

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2014, 01:02 AM »

I agree with most of your post avirex, but if we're gonna talk about the luck factor you'd have to remove crates from roper, shopper, t17, placements, etc etc, and I don't think that'd be good.

Gabriel, your kind of taking what i said, and quoting it out of context.

i never said that the luck was the problem, the problem is it not a scheme that belong in classic, it should be in its own category...

i never said that you were saying was the problem, i just stated out that luck isn't a real problema about Hysteria:

just because a guy can toss a lucky petrol at me

After 1000 hysterias i can say most of the petrols i threw were intended and well, calculated in a certain point... for example i use the sound of the power bar as a sight to know where is the shot going to hit.

And sure i agree, hysteria, as it is right now, shouldn't be in a league. The scheme by itself is good but people has lowered its quality by searching lame ways to win.

Offline avirex

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2014, 02:19 AM »
ok, fair enough... but lets just assume people did not "telecow" or whatever you would like to call it...

do you think that hysteria is a scheme worthy of being in the list of classic scheme??

i guess that is my main point through out all of my banter, i do not believe its a classic scheme worthy scheme... no matter what anyone does to tweak it with weapons, improve the scheme, or adding rules.... a 1 second scheme should not be classic schemes.... the people who created hysteria, never even intended it to be in league, and as far as i know think its crazy that its now in classic leagues....

however, i cant deny that people love the scheme, and DO want to compete in a league with the scheme... so it should be in its own ranking... it should not be in classic...

thats my last post in this thread.. i have said everything that needs to be said.

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2014, 09:03 AM »
Ok.. I'm not against removing hysteria from classic league, but we need to popularize Hysteria/Aerial league then.. Too less people playing it.

P.S. Thanks Gabriel  :)

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2014, 09:19 AM »

offtopic:

That's funny, I thought only the first 3 lines of your first post were on topic! Wasn't this thread about Berria's scheme suggestion?

Offline avirex

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2014, 06:06 PM »
forums are meant for discussion, and discussion lead into different ideas, comments, and topics.. i dont think we need to make a new topic for each idea that comes to each persons mind...

but, thats just how i feel, i know darkone, and darkz feel differently...

if it were up to them, this thread would be discussing berrias scheme, and nothing else... and Rays "goodbye" thread, would have nothing but "sweet goodbyes" to ray..

i guess everyone has their own idea how forums should be, i guess im old fashioned, thinking forums are meant for community discussion, no matter where the discussion leads, i will try to work on that, dark1.

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2014, 06:18 PM »
lol darkones post was funny. +1 for doctor
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja