Forums
May 06, 2024, 04:00 PM

Author Topic: Playoffs  (Read 724 times)

Offline Ray

Playoffs
« on: March 14, 2009, 02:58 PM »
I have an idea, I think there should be a whole different forum for playoffs in order to make people post their complaints there, also each deadline could be posted there, blablaa..
And moreover, we need a playoff moderator in my opinion.

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Playoffs
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 03:10 PM »
Why they can't post in leagues general?

and why a moderator for playoffs? Same moderators can delete PO games.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 05:00 PM »
Because it is just messy and shit... It is much nicer if the playoff threads are separated, isn't it?
And a PO moderator would be good in order to expand the crew of TUS and in order to have someone taking care of putting deadlines, deciding debates between people who didn't show up, claim's for winning...

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 06:12 PM »
i dont think we need extra mods just for po's but a forum might be a good idea... the clan playoffs seem to go nowhere i think we need to set a deadline, and for season 1 i think CF should be given the win ckc and cfc have been inactive and i think it wouldnt be fair if we did them now, we r active now but most of ckcs members werent in ckc when this was suppose to be played, a deadline would definitley help