Forums
May 16, 2024, 09:51 PM

Author Topic: Rulebreaking.  (Read 4758 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Rulebreaking.
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2011, 02:05 PM »
Lol D1, and again I say, then they thought wrong ;):P

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2011, 07:26 PM »
you're just mad at us because we disagreed with you on the complaint
That's true, since I was very objective on it.
I never complaint except if I think it's needed ('cause I don't really care).

Yes, you don't really care so much that over half a year after you made a complaint, you're still going on about how wrong we are, even though you aren't supplying anything to support your case while we have to go around searching for sources.
Cause there it was needed ?

So far, you haven't given any convincing evidence of mods making a mistake in your complaint. All you're saying is that we're wrong, and when we're supplying arguments against that, you're moving the goal post, like "well, it used to be there, but now it's removed".
If you really think I'm doing this shit, then we don't need to talk.

Burden of proof, buddy.
To contain many informations, you need to get them minimized.
Between keeping proofs and keeping what I knew/found with them, I prefer the last one.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2011, 07:37 PM »
To contain many informations, you need to get them minimized.
Between keeping proofs and keeping what I knew/found with them, I prefer the last one.

This is exactly the way people from the anti-vaccination group feels: "I don't have to know statistics about morbidity and mortality, I just know vaccinations are bad!"

I wasn't asking you for the source from memory, I was asking you to look for it. I even gave you the bloody link for it. Nobody can memorize everything. This is why we look for things. This is why we have Google, encyclopedias, books. We look things up that we don't memorize. Not even being willing to look through the links or look it up for yourself is laziness. Either that or you're just lying.

I'm curious though, is this "everything sucks" attitude you're displaying only directed at TUS or does it spread to all parts of your life?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 07:42 PM by DarkOne »

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2011, 08:31 PM »
Not even being willing to look through the links or look it up for yourself is laziness
Who said I haven't look at the links ? Everytime I reply you, you stand on your previous post.
Look at the other side of the wall, dude.

(This is not a "goal post move" as you would think/say, but a real advice.)

PS: When someone says many things suck. Does it mean everything suck ? Does it mean there is only those things in your life ?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 08:34 PM by Abnaxus »

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2011, 08:58 PM »
Look at the other side of the wall, dude.

Please do.

You haven't acknowledged a single thing anyone has brought up, so I have no choice but to point back towards them. I can't see what's happening on your screen and I can't see what's happening in your head, so if you don't say anything, then I have to assume nothing is happening.

As far as I know, you still think it was in the rules, while I've shown the versions prior to your complaint and after your complaint as close as I could find them and the rules you were talking about aren't in there. And when you can't find it, it's "then it used to be in there and was removed". Perhaps your memory is mistaken?

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2011, 10:02 PM »
Perhaps your memory is mistaken?
I wondered, but in fact it's impossible since I get "(You must use) TuS Scheme" in mind.

(****) means there was something with the same meaning but not this.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 12:22 AM by Abnaxus »