45 (15.8%)
Shopper
24 (8.4%)
BnG
21 (7.4%)
WxW
29 (10.2%)

Total Members Voted: 189

Author Topic: Next scheme for TRL  (Read 13964 times)

Offline seBa

Re: Next scheme for TRL
« Reply #135 on: August 07, 2011, 08:28 PM »
Well like the league name says . Rotated league, so this league have to pass for all kind of schemes.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2011, 08:48 PM »
Well like the league name says . Rotated league, so this league have to pass for all kind of schemes.

boom race ? mole shoppa ?

kaos ?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2011, 06:59 AM »
T17 was 3rd but much lower than first 2. That's why the poll will reset. If it deserves to selected, it will be.

Personally I think many Hysteria players will switch to Team17 this time.

What exactly do you mean deserves to be selected? I feel it's a bit unfair to choose the TRL scheme like this, it's by chance some schemes are more popular than others, it shouldn't matter how active TRL is with less popular schemes because even if it was BnG (least popular scheme by vote) at least 8 players would make PO limit and would be perfectly worth it.

Some people will even play just for the sake of playing a League and seeing how they compete with the best players for that scheme and improve, I don't take TTRR as serious as others but I gave it a go (Just a pity oldsock didn't report his 13-2 victory, I was proud to eventually improve and beat him twice, he's a top TTRR player, sock, your a knob mate lol, making me report all the 15-0 BnG's then not reporting TTRR when the tables turn, I feel so lame now lol, I might ask to get those BnG's deleted !).

I must admit, I may be speaking for myself but I would feel put off if there was another vote including TTRR/Roper/Hysteria after just recently playing them in a "Rotated" League, in fact I wouldn't even vote cuz I know what schemes would win, unless people voted with an open mind which I cautiously doubt.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2011, 09:54 AM »
If a scheme gets enough vote over and over again, then obviously we dedicate a separate league to it and remove it from TRL options.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2011, 10:24 AM »
So it is possible for a roper league here  ;D

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2011, 10:36 AM »
Yes, Roper was the scheme of TRL in its first 2 seasons. But look at the poll on top of this page, only 11.9% voted Roper for next seasons.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2011, 10:50 AM »
I see that  :(. I mean if its going to be rotated of course people would want to mix it up.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2011, 11:09 AM »
Yes, Roper was the scheme of TRL in its first 2 seasons. But look at the poll on top of this page, only 11.9% voted Roper for next seasons.

Yeah but the next votes were specifically pushed for TTRR and Hysteria