Forums
May 11, 2024, 08:57 AM

Author Topic: Remove Hysteria?  (Read 7507 times)

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• Paweł Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
Re: Remove Hysteria?
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 04:25 PM »

Throsti: why didn't you join this cup then to see the effect of random turn order?

>>> I missed sign ups ):

Offline Maciej

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 04:29 PM »
Throsti: there's no such thing as telecow. Ask Cybershadow to make a weapon that enables you to teleport cows and only then will there be telecows. I don't think he'll do it, though :<

>>> I know what to solve this problem. Select worm or random sequence

rofl, so we couldn't do "telecows" how you probably call them, the most popular hysteria tactic, only for pro who are able to avoid it... crying noobs...

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2011, 04:31 PM »
Random turn order doesn't remove turn order abuse, it just means you need a brain in order to use it ;)

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2011, 04:39 PM »
I love TTRR.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Maciej

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2011, 04:44 PM »
ah Breeze, you take part in hysteria tourney xD https://www.tus-wa.com/tournaments/game-74176/

and don't make me laugh Sniper, if you loved ttrr you wouldn't cheat in it...
It's like I love my mom, but I still steal some money from her because I want an ice-cream

Offline Breeze

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2011, 04:49 PM »
I don't mind playing for fun. :)

I think hysteria needs placement.

Offline Camper

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2011, 04:53 PM »
like I love my mom, but I still steal some money from her because I want an ice-cream

who does not? XD

Offline Maciej

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2011, 05:03 PM »
like I love my mom, but I still steal some money from her because I want an ice-cream

who does not? XD

well, to be honest I have never done it ;) maybe that's because I'm only child and usually get what I want ;D

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• Paweł Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2011, 05:04 PM »
Throsti: there's no such thing as telecow. Ask Cybershadow to make a weapon that enables you to teleport cows and only then will there be telecows. I don't think he'll do it, though :<

rofl, so we couldn't do "telecows" how you probably call them, the most popular hysteria tactic, only for pro who are able to avoid it... crying noobs...

>>> Yes. Most popular hysteria NOOB tactic.PS. Im dont cry

Offline Maciej

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2011, 05:06 PM »

it shows how noobish you are ;) If you fancy shoting choose BnG, in hysteria try to avoid 'telecows'... if you don't, you suck!

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• Paweł Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2011, 05:11 PM »

it shows how noobish you are ;) If you fancy shoting choose BnG, in hysteria try to avoid 'telecows'... if you don't, you suck!

>>>Im suck. Im a very big noob

Offline avirex

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2011, 06:13 PM »
awww breeze, why were you not around for me epic Worms2 Roper thread.. when i tried to get w:a to realize that 15 second turns, 10 second retreat, and cr8 rules its f@#!ing retarded... but they wont listen!! i needed you here then my friend.. u can freakin get lost now :P hauhahauha

and yes, i agree.. hysteria is stupid... but as nino said, i can see the skill in it... there is without a doubt skill involved... but stupid, and lucky aswell :D oh well.

dont be some emo jhauhauah

Offline CMV

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2011, 06:47 PM »
Jesus Christ, can we avoid this debate for like the 1000000th time? It's getting annoying to see more and more posts about the "lameness" of hysteria. I know what you dislike in it... You would have to get used to a pretty new scheme with new tactics, skills and priorities, but you can't be arsed to (because you want to show off with your pretty rr&elite experience). Guess what: it doesn't make hysteria any worse. Just take a look at how many games have been played and how many of them was hysteria. Boo hoo.

And why the hell create a topic "Remove this epic lame noob shit scheme!!!1!1 NOW!!!" after playing 2 (TWO!!!!!) games of this scheme? Kinda pisses me off.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 06:58 PM by MonkeyIsland »
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline SPW

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2011, 07:11 PM »
And why the hell create a topic "Remove this epic lame noob shit scheme!!!1!1 NOW!!!" after playing 2 (TWO!!!!!) games of this scheme? Kinda pisses me off.

this.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2011, 07:19 PM »
As someone said, it's all about players and not about the schemes.

What ? I'm saying this for years ? Wuw, so nothing has changed...
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.