Forums
May 05, 2024, 06:57 PM

Author Topic: Reseted stats?  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Ray

Reseted stats?
« on: January 02, 2009, 01:40 PM »
How come the stats got reset for the new season? They should stay the same for everyone just all of us start counting their overall stat from 1000...
This way one can beat much less skilled opponents for greater points as well...

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Reseted stats?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 01:49 PM »
What? stats got reset for the new season. But ranks are still the same.
Look at people's rank in recent games page.

Hope I got you right.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 02:15 PM »
I analyzed a game and almost all my stats were 1000.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 03:38 PM »
i also must say that stats thing is a bit confusing, theres stats for every season and "all time" stats as it seems. but well...actually i didnt understand the way the standings work anyway. cant be arsed to read all that complicated stuff :)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009, 04:10 PM »
What's so complicated about it? probably I didn't get it?

In the main league pages,  Recent games, stats, playoffs, There's a select box on the top WHICH is telling you what season you are viewing.

You can set set it to all, it means it will calculate all the seasons together.
for example, If you set it to all in the stats page, it will give you the stats of the people by "season 1 + season 2".

It is a good thing to compare seasons together.
for example you can check stats page to see which people was the top 10 in season #1, then make the time goto season 2, and by a click you can have the top 10 in season #2 or top 10 summing all the seasons together.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009, 04:43 PM »
It is good, nobody said it was bad.
I analyzed a game and almost all my stats were 1000.
I did not understand that. And we do not know how the total standings points are calculated.