Forums
May 27, 2024, 07:52 PM

Author Topic: schemes  (Read 4440 times)

Offline LeTotalKiller

Re: schemes
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2011, 07:11 PM »
What I only wanted to say is that rules change with the history, depending on people. I may not deserve an insult for that, may I?

Edit: in fact, I remember now why I said that, I didn't understand your question (and I was not even sure if you were asking it to me). I still don't understand the question, but I know now you asked it to me.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 09:10 AM by LeTotalKiller »

Offline chakkman

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2011, 12:09 PM »
Hey,

as i can see this thread kinda went into the wrong direction so, as i am a helpful person :), i wrote a little quickstart guide as there seem to be some people like ropa who have some problems understanding the scheme rules and how to navigate on TUS site to get information:

First of all you have to know that there were rules set up to avoid conflicts and problems that could come along in competetive league games. You can find these rules by clicking here and choosing "Rules" from the dropdown menu:

Further you can find the list of all schemes supported in TUS league and more by clicking here:

and choosing "List of schemes" from the dropdown menu. You will there find a full list of supported scheme (look out for the Classic/Free league column on the top of the table, supported schemes for those league will have a green hook on it) and other schemes uploaded by friendly TUS users for your comfort. But that's not all! You can even click on the schemes names to give you helpful informations such as the talked about scheme rules, game options, weapon possibilities, possibilities of weapons contained in crates and comments provided by other TUS users.

This little graphic should be of help to find out where you have to click to expand drop down menus with the named infos:

So much for my little introduction to make life a bit easier for newcomers on this site and in the game, hope you enjoy your visit. :)

Greetings.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2011, 08:52 AM »
i guess this is broken beyond anything i can fix
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2011, 09:01 AM »
Such passive aggresiveness, mister A ;D

The problem, chakk, is that such guides should not be necessary :)
If someone is new here, he/she should be able to go to the league rules and be able to read all that is needed to know to play.

Right now, there is no mention of the scheme rules anywhere. I tried looking for it, there's no mention of scheme rules even existing, never mind where you're supposed to read up on them.
A little addendum is in order, methinks.