Forums
May 04, 2024, 03:50 AM

Poll

should hysteria be moved to the free league?

yes
no
idk

Author Topic: should hysteria be moved to the free league?  (Read 17348 times)

Offline lalo

Re: should hysteria be moved to the free league?
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2017, 01:13 AM »
Lmao, everyone knows I have "cheated" aliasing a lot of times, I never ever tried to hide it. That's bad I know, but I wanted to give more activity to some clans and the league. Not the best way but I had fun which is the ultimate goal of a game and I am not ashamed for that lol.
Cant remember that stuff of CF tbh,  why would I ask you to do that if you cant play without that huge ass monitor? 
I got angry at Ren,  you have done the same and almost destroyed ckc lol.
I may smuggled some points but you smuggled my underwear HAHAHA.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2017, 01:14 AM »
No wonder these two lived together..

« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2017, 01:16 AM »
Ok since you cannot talk like a civilized adult, you had this coming.

I rage quit in games because I don't agree with the sportsmanship of other players notching, because I don't care about winning.

Yes, I know it's childish me wanting green all the time, it doesn't hurt anyone and it's my problem.

Now let's take a minute and discuss your flaws shall we?

How about cheating in TUS with MULTIPLE accounts, still having access to and reading cfc forums through okeis account when you left to make that clan with ropa? Aliasing several players to be in multiple clans at once? Absolutely tearing into Instantly because he lost a lot of games - AT LEAST HE'S TRYING!!!

Or how about asking me to play 2 computers at once to beat CF at a BnG clanner when you were living with me? I am a c**t for actually doing it, but I felt terrible doing it but you were my friend and wanted to make you happy.

All i've done is be confident in myself, I never truly hurt people, but you? You are a f**king bully, a cheat, a smuggler, etc.

After all this I still want to be your friend, but because you cannot accept the way I talk you've f**ked it.

and what all this cfc and lalo stuff has to do with anything?
first of i had okeis acounts because i put him in chargue, cfc is my clan still even when i was in other clans,and  i decided to close it and kicked everyone. i founded it with friends, its still ours, period. it was never a secret LOL

u talk about ren? ren loves lalo and me, it was all banter and maybe just a few fights but as mates. u got nothing there again dude

the only thing u can reaveal as lalos "friend" is that cf game i didnt know about. you cheated as well as he did, u are as bad as he is according to your logic

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2017, 01:34 AM »
Lmfao boxers had totally forgot about that lol.

Daina - That would be like me saying b2b is still mine. And I ask a similar question what does me choosing green or quitting some bngs have to do with anything?

Exactly...

Yeah we all obviously done some bad sht hopefully we can learn from these mistakes and move on.

Since he was trying to make me look bad I was pathetic and done the same, another moment of weakness...

« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2017, 01:40 AM »
Lmfao boxers had totally forgot about that lol.

Daina - That would be like me saying b2b is still mine. And I ask a similar question what does me choosing green or quitting some bngs have to do with anything?

Exactly...

Yeah we all obviously done some bad sht hopefully we can learn from these mistakes and move on.

Since he was trying to make me look bad I was pathetic and done the same, another moment of weakness...

its a common knowledge cfc still mine, by all its members even xD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2017, 01:52 AM »
Yah that totally doesn't  sound selfish lol.

Still the same thing regardless.

And ffs stop changing the subject cuz I AM THE ONE WHO ALWAYS GET BLAMED LOL

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2017, 02:02 AM »

Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline avirex

« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2017, 04:53 AM »
lol komo...

i made like 5 valid points on why hyst should not be in classic league, and you disputed each and every one... lol...  your a funny guy.. i think you were too busy wanting to argue, and dispute any little thing you could, that you did not notice i actually said hysteria should not be removed.

do you even care??? or do you just want to dispute things??

i remember when i was eager to get my 'w2roper' scheme accepted at TUS, you were the main person on the forum fighting that it should not be accepted into TUS, and its a horrible scheme, etc. etc etc.

i played it with you about a month ago and you said something like "hey, this is a cool scheme, this should be the roper scheme!" so, you proved yourself you never even tried the scheme, you just wanted to debate, fight, and have your presence known then i asked..."wtf dont you remember you fighting me for many many pages regarding this scheme?"   you had no idea... you just like to argue dude..... gtfo

this thread reminds me, about a year ago or longer, i said hysteria will be the death of w:a ... and my prediction is coming true...

all the new players have no interest in roping, because they can play hyst, and be a pro in a week... then when they find out there is a league for hyst they are all about it!!!

but lets be honest, hyst players will have no longevity...  9 out of 10 old schoolers fell in love with the game, and stayed as long as they have because of roping... and if ground schemes were the only option when they started, chances are they would have left long ago....

so yeah... we can aim this league at newcomers with schemes like hysteria, as you suggest walrus... it wont bring longevity though...   i think hysteria is the death of w:a.. but nothing will change.. this thread is useless, its only serving as another thread for komo to hijack.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2017, 05:39 AM »
I was expecting you back, kinda disappointed though that you haven't put any effort into challenging any of the things I countered you with.

i made like 5 valid points on why hyst should not be in classic league, and you disputed each and every one...

Which would you prefer, someone debate in a civilized manner, or just insult you and tell you that you are wrong?

The latter being what most people are guilty of here.

Why don't you challenge the things I wrote? I don't know why you don't, maybe you are lazy, maybe you don't have enough ideas/evidence to challenge me, who knows?

i think you were too busy wanting to argue, and dispute any little thing you could, that you did not notice i actually said hysteria should not be removed.

Yes, I noticed you said it should not be removed, I replied to your list for other reasons, because I disagree with some of them, and so that other people have a chance to see both sides of the debate.

do you even care??? or do you just want to dispute things??

If I didn't care I wouldn't be here.

i remember when i was eager to get my 'w2roper' scheme accepted at TUS, you were the main person on the forum fighting that it should not be accepted into TUS, and its a horrible scheme, etc. etc etc.

i played it with you about a month ago and you said something like "hey, this is a cool scheme, this should be the roper scheme!" so, you proved yourself you never even tried the scheme, you just wanted to debate, fight, and have your presence known then i asked..."wtf dont you remember you fighting me for many many pages regarding this scheme?"   you had no idea... you just like to argue dude..... gtfo

I still don't think it should be the TUS scheme, I like the scheme I just don't think it should be the TUS scheme, and cmon dude we've had that many arguements I can't remember every single one off the top of my head, i'm only human not a memory machine :D

all the new players have no interest in roping, because they can play hyst, and be a pro in a week... then when they find out there is a league for hyst they are all about it!!!

Why should they have interest in roping? What is so special about roping?

Nobody can become a pro "in a week" it takes MUCH longer than that to master BnG skills and the physics of WA.

Why do people keep saying that? Sorry but it's incredibly ignorant, not to mention dumb.

but lets be honest, hyst players will have no longevity...  9 out of 10 old schoolers fell in love with the game, and stayed as long as they have because of roping... and if ground schemes were the only option when they started, chances are they would have left long ago....

That isn't true.

While it's true roping was one of the most popular styles of playing this game, Chicken23 doesn't even like Roper, and I certainly didn't stick around because of roping, Mablak/Random00 and countless other players stuck around because they simply enjoy Worms Armageddon and the variety it offers, not JUST roping.

Take away roping, people would still play, and compete. Would you care to try and prove me wrong? I bet you £20 you can't.

Offline Free

« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2017, 08:06 AM »
These points have been argued in a million different threads, in a million different ways and I'm not a broken record so...

I'll just grap some popcorn!

Edit: Nobody likes a snitch Komo :(
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 08:16 AM by Free »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2017, 09:05 AM »
Many already knew he cheats and aliased.

There is a difference between this and for example giving a friend up to the cops.

« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2017, 01:54 PM »
Maybe hyst in freelehuahe and aerial whitout crates in classic?

Offline Sensei

« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2017, 01:59 PM »
Leave aerial alone.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2017, 02:16 PM »
Yeah leave aerial in free league, else how are aerial player gonna noobbash in classic league?

Offline Sensei

« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2017, 02:33 PM »
Ego of some boys here... Hahah :)