Forums
May 14, 2024, 06:40 PM

Author Topic: Should something like this be called a communitty?  (Read 13268 times)

Offline GreatProfe

Re: Should something like this be called a communitty?
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2012, 12:23 PM »
CKC my apologies i really did a mistake, Dub, Guaton, i really sorry for insulted :(

ANO, i didnt join our forum, to be honest i am not interested to see what u wrote. I just had a friend inside You ehheehehehehhe

Offline avirex

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2012, 12:30 PM »
lets get a couple of things straight....

1) no, not ALL FoS members participated in this.

2) do you really think this was so mm, tdc, "ckc" could read your forums? pff gimme a break.

3) i have a post in FoS forums, that MonkeyIsland is welcome to go read specifically stating that when we get into clan eS, no clanners will be played by anyone, because we did not want to mess with the league. (that was before we were in eS, we had no idea it would only take a day)

4) i wish we had more time, we did not get a chance to even do anything fun... we should have went with my penis idea... when you guys wanted a pic of y0u, i was going to post a pic of a penis, then follow up the post with "omg, im so embarresed, wrong pic!!! i cant figure out how to delete this!!" hahah your reactions would have been priceless.

5) Dub-C, Gayton, dont be so f@#!ing sure ckc does not have a member in FoS... we did you chumps like we did eS :D hahahha

6) its a shame we did not get a chance to have any fun with eS, the only thing we really had a laugh with was how much you guys avoid, you even strategize your avoiding ways in private, then come back to the main forum and deny it until your blue in the face.

7) very good job prof, i should have known right off the bat, because your english was poor... but you did outsmart me.....but only because we have a rat in FoS!  when we find him, his punishment will be to join eS

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2012, 01:54 PM »
Stop with that "WAS FUNNY", no was not for the most and was illegal you must be punished for it.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline skOrpuz

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2012, 02:03 PM »
Stop with that "WAS FUNNY", no was not for the most and was illegal you must be punished for it.

i now i agree with u

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2012, 03:35 PM »
lol what a gossip!!!    :D 

ano ano now i undestoood why you asked me to check in our forum if professor joined FOS forum ahuahahuauhhuauhua

btw

1) that's was funny!  :P

2) you is a very good player and i hope to do clanner with him

3) i want join fos community lool

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2012, 03:43 PM »
ano ano now i undestoood why you asked me to check in our forum if professor joined FOS forum ahuahahuauhhuauhua

uhuhuhuh they are scared uaeaheuaheuaheuaeauheuaheua

Offline Tomi

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2012, 03:50 PM »
and that guy is the leader of mm.. very nice xDD don't try to make this nice.. you sucked ^^ Now it's good that we have kinda lot of members.. more player is laughing about you and your band xD

« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 03:54 PM by Tomi »

Offline Peja

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2012, 03:52 PM »
avi looks so cute on this pic  :-*
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline avirex

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2012, 03:57 PM »
lol who the hell is banned??? wtf u talking about...

we did nothing melicious, we had no plans to clanner with eS, we just came up with this idea, to spoof on you guys, cuz we knew it would be easy to join the clan... we just had no idea it would be that easy, les then 24 hours later we were in...

yes, we read your private forums, big deal.. its not like eS is the secret service... all you guys really talked about was how and who you would avoid...

its too bad camperz gave us away, like a rat... we planned to have fun with the spy! ;X

Offline Tomi

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2012, 04:01 PM »
Can you proof what you say avirex? better shut up, coz we didn't have such a topic ^^

[off]
who was the guy who was playing with me wxw at recruiting?
[/off]

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2012, 04:26 PM »
What a big joke man!!!!! creativity 28000! A lot of people would laugh now.. But those are in kindergarten yet, they have the same brain level like you xDD You guys are really a big FOS, FOSTOSOK, SZAROSOK! xDDDDD (more and more people know what it means in my language ^^)

Next time you try and insult me, try to do so at a 'kindergarten' level like you referred to.  Reading this post was just terrible, pure torture.  I realize you can't speak english, but damn, man.  This is just embarrassing.  Don't have much more to say on the topic, avi summed it up about perfect, i realize you can't see our private forums, but here is the words of our fearless leader:

lets set some guidlines....   if we do make it into eS, lets not play an clanners...

unless you are currently clanless, then i guess there is no rule against this...

but if you have a clan that you compete with, do not play clanners as an eS, thats against rules, and lame for the people who to play the clanner league competetive..

we just want to get into eS to see what they discuss in private...

but how interesting can their private forums be??? there is not a single member in eS that speaks very good english, and they all speak different languges... huahauhauha

this will still be fun though, once we do get into eS, we can think of new and funny things to do..

but lets not currupt the league games... (hi monkey)

mission 1) gain access to eS headquarters ;D

Oh and I see camper has slunk away into the night after singing like a pigeon to professor.

2) you is a very good player and i hope to do clanner with him

Good to see at least easy has a sense of humor about this, people are taking this way too seriously, if we are a bunch of douchebags who should be punished, what was our crime?  Not letting you into FoS, Kaleu?  Most likely, lol.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 04:41 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline Tomi

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2012, 04:35 PM »
What a gentleman! What was the problem with that post? Yea when I laugh I write maybe more "D"-s to the "xD" smile :D Btw if it was terrible to read that post, then I'm pleased ;)

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2012, 04:42 PM »
What a gentleman! What was the problem with that post? Yea when I laugh I write maybe more "D"-s to the "xD" smile :D Btw if it was terrible to read that post, then I'm pleased ;)
haha i don't know why i was railing on you there, your one of the people i like in es.  consider us square.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2012, 05:09 PM »
I think if nothing will happens to aliasers, everybody here can feel free to alias.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2012, 05:15 PM »
Avi, you were caught, stating all the wonderful fun things you would've done if you hadn't really brings the term pathetic to a new level.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.