Forums
May 21, 2024, 09:25 PM

Poll

should zippo be banned from TUS?

absolutely not, hes such a nice guy.
hellz yah!! all he does is complain, and insult everyone

Author Topic: should zippo be banned from TUS?  (Read 1958 times)

Offline avirex

should zippo be banned from TUS?
« on: August 26, 2010, 11:13 AM »
everyone vote!! screw w2roper, this is an even better movement :D

Offline Maciej

Re: should zippo be banned from TUS?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 11:19 AM »
he has problem with his brain for sure, yesteday he called me coward because I didn't want to play tus with him, while my last tus games where against him, played because I sent him private message asking about tus...
as I remember he was banned on xtc because of cheats...
hum, but I guess it's just funny topic anyway :P

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 11:28 AM »
He doesn't need to be banned, he just needs to get his ass in gear...

But sooner or later, i'm guessing he will be if he keeps it up lol.

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 11:31 AM »
lolzzz let the votes decide! *hugs komo*

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 11:37 AM »
For the 10th time,
Everybody knows ZiPpO doesn't have manners when it comes to competitive games. But over at least 50% of the fuss is created by people in this community who get themselves riled up about ZiPpO, then wondering why we're not doing anything about ZiPpO.

This topic obviously goes to this. You are bringing attention to ZiPpO and how much he lacks manners. You are not the only one who tried this.

If I'm about to ban ZiPpO (Which we did once) this way, I will ban many other people as well. It's easy to catch people misbehave.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 11:40 AM »
ppl don't want to play tus with him because they don't like him, and he is stranged xd

btw MI, give an extra range for 1000 written posts, because I have not motivate to spam! ;S

Offline darKz

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 11:46 AM »
Monkey, but the fact is that Zippo is very annoying on these forums, in the games and everywhere else. He's so annoying that it's hard not to reply, at least for me lol. He probably just needs that kind of attention.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline franz

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 12:11 PM »
zippo is fine.  it could be worse.  it could be doubetime.

Offline avirex

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 12:21 PM »
i did not mind doubletime at all... i think zippo is much much worse then doubletime.

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2010, 12:29 PM »
It can be even 100 yes to ban, and 1 to no, zippo can't get banned cus of posts like that, I won the poll to be a moderator and I wasn't so i complain against this post avi

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2010, 12:38 PM »
zippo is fine.  it could be worse.  it could be doubetime.

It makes sense that a guy who used to be a girl, would stick up for someone who acts like a little girl haha :D

Just a joke mate ! Please don't menstrate ! haha, nah but seriously, how can you think Zippo is fine, even Zippo admits he isn't fine lol?

Personally I find them as bad as each other...

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2010, 01:51 PM »
Monkey, but the fact is that Zippo is very annoying on these forums, in the games and everywhere else. He's so annoying that it's hard not to reply, at least for me lol. He probably just needs that kind of attention.

While I can understand your sentiment, perhaps we should both admit it's wise not to give him this attention :)
I've had a discussion with MI about what to do about Zippo (or really about anybody else with whom there are problems) and as MI pointed out already, threads like this are not the way to do this.

Zippo is not the only one who can't handle losing very well (it's probably not difficult to find examples of this, you can probably find a few in my cup games as well if you look for them). And if you read through the complaints forum in complaints where Zippo was not involved, you can see it's pretty common that people are annoyed when writing a post (why else would they post at the complaint forum?) and in turn annoy others with their posts.

If people don't want to have anything to do with Zippo, it's easy: stop playing him.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 01:53 PM by DarkOne »

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2010, 05:03 PM »
dont ban zippo. He brings good competition to this league. He just needs to learn to lose more. So just try harder to beat him.

This topic is feeding the trolls!! Close it! and trash can!

Offline Krezo

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2010, 05:32 PM »
dont ban zippo. He brings good competition to this league. He just needs to learn to lose more. So just try harder to beat him.

This topic is feeding the trolls!! Close it! and trash can!
No signature.

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2010, 08:52 PM »
I used to play with zippo lots before he starting playing leagues and always had fun games with him. He's a bit XD f@#! AAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOONONONONONONO but hey thats just the tounge n check run of the mill zillian banter you come across all the time!

But when he started playing leagues it became less of banter and more rude/annoying. I dont mind him... as ive said before if you can't handle it just don't talk or play with him.
worm and learn