Forums
May 19, 2024, 07:58 AM

Author Topic: TEL system  (Read 2842 times)

Offline nino

Re: TEL system
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2011, 05:45 AM »
i know what u mean franz, iam not really sad with the system, but it is pretty sad to lose 60 points and then u just think porra! now i have to play like 3 or 4 games to get the points back, indeed it is my fault to be below 1000 lol, if i win all games id never be like this xD but iam talking about any change that makes things a bit more fair.

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2011, 05:52 AM »
i know what u mean franz, iam not really sad with the system, but it is pretty sad to lose 60 points and then u just think porra! now i have to play like 3 or 4 games to get the points back, indeed it is my fault to be below 1000 lol, if i win all games id never be like this xD but iam talking about any change that makes things a bit more fair.

But nino, it is your fault for being good, and getting those high points the 1st time, before you play, when you have 1000 rank, it is your risk to play ;)

Lol how do you think I feel with TuS BnG? I lose more or less 60+ points to anyone, even 2nd place, and with anyone under 10th I lose about 70 lol, I only win average of like 3 points every game, but I accept it even though it can be frustrating, still, I change this: We come into the world with nothing, we leave with nothing :D

Offline nino

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2011, 06:01 AM »
lmfao komo it, very soon even winning the game ull lose points HAHAHAHAH

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2011, 06:05 AM »
Lol, nino, you are not far from the truth, I remember in FB, I got so high when I win, I get 0 points, this is truth haha

Offline nino

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2011, 06:08 AM »
lmfao serious? huahuahuahuha!!!!!!!

btw how was the system in fb? i forgot lol it was like here in tus or any diference?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2011, 06:09 AM »
It was slightly different, I can't even check because I reset my games at some point towards the end in anger cuz I lost a game, what a child haha. I will check though.

Offline nino

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2011, 06:15 AM »
ok komo ill sleep, tomorrow morning i want a fully relatory of how was the system in FB, please revise this b4 send me it and please dont print, think in the trees u already destroy playing bng lol,so i dont want a waste of paper, just make it a PDF and send to my e-mail.

thanks XD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2011, 06:28 AM »
I can't find anything for FB, there site says some crap about coming back in January 2009 with no hacks etc lol

Offline Rok

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2011, 08:57 AM »
The system on FB was basically the same as here.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz