Forums
May 06, 2024, 06:10 PM

Author Topic: Time Machine labels  (Read 746 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Time Machine labels
« on: July 16, 2009, 08:22 AM »
When the number of seasons grow more and more, TUS Time Machine only shows a bunch of numbers for each season and I've noticed it's gonna be so confusing. (Seeing a lot of number that you don't know which is which)

So I added labels for each season. It looks something like this:

I started this topic to ask for the best labels of each season. We can set multiple labels for each season, So that each time the Time Machine is loaded, It will pick one of each seasons labels by random.

So if you're interested, Post the best label you think that suit an specific season.
(Notice each league has its won season)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 08:24 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

Re: Time Machine labels
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 10:24 PM »
I looked at these before you created this topic and I was confused and I was going to tell you about it, looked like hacker action x) (just kidding)
Hmm, I don't think this is needed, but yea, it is true that they are confusing.
Maybe when someone uses time machine, it should not be a pop-down menu (or what this is called) but rather a screen before the stats show, and there, you could select which season you want to see and there you could read a few stats about that season so people would know what they are about to look at.