Forums
May 04, 2024, 09:10 AM

Author Topic: Tus Free kaos scheme  (Read 815 times)

Tus Free kaos scheme
« on: January 22, 2013, 10:42 AM »
Hello evryone :) i think in kaos league double dmg is no needed ... i think we should scheme for no double dmg cuz its ruining game : / kaosmod 4 is good I think....

Offline Chelsea

Re: Tus Free kaos scheme
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 01:21 PM »
great idea XD 

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 01:28 PM »
terrible idea, it will just f@#! up tactics kaos have, smart player will always hide worms from x2 and dont let opponent get weapons to attack

Offline Alien

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 02:38 PM »
yes nice idea, but DON'T delete kaos scheme with x2 damage here at tus... it must stay as it is !

kaos just needs his own league like hal.

if the ''noob'' scheme hysteria got it's own league, together with aerial, then kaos deserved that too.
tus kaos league with x2 damage and without x2 damage, so every kaos player can pick his favourite scheme settings and is satisfied.

MI, please give us the tus kaos league, it would make things much easier.

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 02:47 PM »
terrible idea, it will just f@#! up tactics kaos have, smart player will always hide worms from x2 and dont let opponent get weapons to attack
you dont know tactic...  if you cant get hide on up just surr dude lol

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 02:56 PM »
yes nice idea, but DON'T delete kaos scheme with x2 damage here at tus... it must stay as it is !

kaos just needs his own league like hal.

if the ''noob'' scheme hysteria got it's own league, together with aerial, then kaos deserved that too.
tus kaos league with x2 damage and without x2 damage, so every kaos player can pick his favourite scheme settings and is satisfied.

MI, please give us the tus kaos league, it would make things much easier.
you saw activity of trl kaos? nobody played it, you want a whole league now? Kaos got the chance, and f@#!ed it. Now its wasted for a while
you dont know tactic...  if you cant get hide on up just surr dude lol
play 10k games of kaos and talk to me again xD

Offline Alien

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 03:33 PM »
then just add the new kaos scheme without x2 damage to the free league.