Forums
May 18, 2024, 07:26 PM

Author Topic: Upload replay problem in browser  (Read 746 times)

Offline franz

Upload replay problem in browser
« on: August 24, 2010, 06:38 PM »
I don't know where you like website feedback, so I'll try here.

my browser is google chrome and whenever I report, I have to use IE8 because in chrome the long horizontal space for the replay filename isn't there (next to the Choose File button). so even if I click choose file and select the replay, nothing registers, and if I try to report, it says no replay or something.  ;d

Offline Camper

Re: Upload replay problem in browser
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 06:44 PM »
I did not try report any game on this new site version, but I used to report by GC as browser.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 06:55 PM »
I tried with google chrome just now and it works. It doesn't show that it has selected my file, but when I click on "report", it does send the file.
What is the exact error you get? Maybe you're getting "replay file is not valid"?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline franz

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 07:44 PM »
ah, nevermind.  I just tried it, and like last time it doesn't show that it has selected my file, but it looks like it went through this time.

hm, last time I tried to was maybe months ago, always switching to IE8 to report ;d
now I know I can use chrome.  thanks, even though you didn't do anything x)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 07:54 PM »
I did! I gave you courage to test again your last failed attempt again! ;)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline franz

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 07:57 PM »
I did! I gave you courage to test again your last failed attempt again! ;)

;D