Forums
May 06, 2024, 03:06 PM

Author Topic: Veg suggestion  (Read 1653 times)

Offline chakkman

Veg suggestion
« on: January 28, 2009, 01:06 AM »
Monkey what about Vegs suggestion to merge the existing leagues to 1 league? He wrote on XTC forum that he already talked with you about that? Just curious, without any assessment or opinion about that ;).

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Veg suggestion
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 05:15 AM »
I told him i'll think about it.

There are a lot of problems. WN community is not that friendly to do such thing. If you know what I mean.
People do not feel as one on WN. Look at when TUS started with only a simple forum, No league was running on WN that time, and TUS was a new hope. Yet, Some people came to a "simple forum" and tried to ruin it.

You know I can list the problems. That was only one ;)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 07:06 AM »
I told him i'll think about it.

There are a lot of problems. WN community is not that friendly to do such thing. If you know what I mean.
People do not feel as one on WN. Look at when TUS started with only a simple forum, No league was running on WN that time, and TUS was a new hope. Yet, Some people came to a "simple forum" and tried to ruin it.

You know I can list the problems. That was only one ;)

Agreed.

This will hardly happen, and if  will, probrably in not a very near future, to make things work,
the two Admins have to take several decisions that won't be easy to agree, also lots of people
wouldn't like.
 I think it will be a good thing, but caution is needed =)
Here comes the snow

Offline chakkman

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 12:38 PM »
All the time you invested on creating this site is another point ;). Well i believe Vegs suggestion is just a result of inactivity in his league anyway... just like his big tournament stuff.

Offline darKz

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 02:42 PM »
Ahahahahahaha.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Ray

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 06:13 PM »
Well the problem here is that most people don't quite like sharing their own work ^^
It is good the way it is, there are different leagues but as far as I see, most people do play both.

Offline Veg

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 12:21 PM »
All the time you invested on creating this site is another point ;). Well i believe Vegs suggestion is just a result of inactivity in his league anyway... just like his big tournament stuff.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Offline beer

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 02:25 PM »

inactive xtc? huh? i think veg just want the best for wn and this comunaty.. thats all.. like i want.. and realy 3 leagues will be a fuking sukage bitg ever eeverr shityy.. like the worst we all can do for this dead game..
of course like monky said, WN community is not that friendly to do such thing.. but anyway we can try?!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 02:28 PM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline Maciej

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 06:21 PM »
Agree, let's try... It would be one of best thing that even happend on WN... For what 2 leagues in this old game? Let's create one BEST league ever!

Offline Rok

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 06:38 PM »
Agree, let's try... It would be one of best thing that even happend on WN... For what 2 leagues in this old game? Let's create one BEST league ever!

Did you bother to look at age of the thread before you posted? ???
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Maciej

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 09:33 PM »
I did, but I think it's still possible, and not dead thread yet.