Forums
May 07, 2024, 08:09 PM

Poll

Do you want w2Roper scheme to be added to TUS league?

Yes, as a second choice to classic roper.
No!

Author Topic: w2rope scheme ***please read***  (Read 23145 times)

Offline CMV

Re: w2rope scheme ***please read***
« Reply #135 on: July 27, 2010, 01:02 PM »
So... Can I report a game of Comet Dodging vs Ray, for example, if we both agree, as elite? Modifying a scheme afaik can only work out in small aspects (girder number or super weapons in t17, crates or no crates in intermediate, having or not having drills in BnG), but not in aspects such as rules and turn time...
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

« Reply #136 on: July 27, 2010, 02:49 PM »
For some weird reason, the number of "no" votes haven't decreased at all...

There have been people changing their vote no matter what you'd like to think... The no votes did go down the moment they changed their vote, but some people still voted no along the way which is why they "haven't decreased at all..." Come on... that argument was pig-shitty.

So... Can I report a game of Comet Dodging vs Ray, for example, if we both agree, as elite? Modifying a scheme afaik can only work out in small aspects (girder number or super weapons in t17, crates or no crates in intermediate, having or not having drills in BnG), but not in aspects such as rules and turn time...

No, you can't, because THOSE ARE TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT SCHEMES...  You guys act like w2roper is such a completely different scheme... have you even tried it? You play it on the same kind of maps as a roper, you have the same weapons as a roper, you have the same number of worms as a roper, and the object is the same... 2 seconds are cut off the turn time and retreat is 5 seconds and there is no crate rule... big deal.

For some weird reason, the number of "no" votes haven't decreased at all...
Lol yeah, gj with registering fakes XD

Ask MI who the recent voters have been.  Not fake accounts.... You jerks who never gave the scheme a try are just getting sour because we've actually spread the word more and people actually like the game
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline CMV

« Reply #137 on: July 27, 2010, 04:15 PM »
1. I'm not arguing, I'm telling the facts. It would be fine if we, mortal TUS users could keep track on what's happening - we can never know what's behind the scenes.
2. W2roper is a lot different indeed. Otherwise, why would we have WxW shopper and Shopper seperated? All they differ from each other is the WBA rule - meaning WxW differs less from Shopper than W2Rope from the original WA Roper.
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline CMV

« Reply #138 on: July 27, 2010, 04:19 PM »
And I've been writing "W2Roper" instead of "W2Rope", forgive me for that.
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #139 on: July 27, 2010, 04:33 PM »
@all,
I've already deleted the fake votes. I check the poll once in a while and clean it up.

@Avi & dibz,
Reporting those game while the poll is not finished yet is direct disrespect to the community. You both get a warning for that.
Games deleted.

I admire you wanting this scheme this much, but you gotta learn to "play fair". By playing fair you still can win. You are ruining the community respect toward yourselves just because you can't wait a bit longer and call any negative idea, stupid.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 04:35 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline CMV

« Reply #140 on: July 27, 2010, 04:40 PM »
Well... If people want w2rope(r?) this bad, I'll have to accept it regardless of what I think about it...
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline beer

« Reply #141 on: July 27, 2010, 04:48 PM »
Well... If people want w2rope(r?) this bad, I'll have to accept it regardless of what I think about it...

u cant change a scheme that have been played for years with a poll. lol its should not be like that

drama queen iz back

« Reply #142 on: July 27, 2010, 05:01 PM »
@CMV
I disagree with the separation of wxw and shoppa, but that is just me.  I remember in a PO with cfc we couldn't pick wxw AND shoppa in the same set, so there you go... I'd imagine it would be the same for roper and w2roper once it becomes a scheme.

@beer
Once again, for the 100th time, we aren't replacing roper, so saying we are changing a scheme is weak... you can always play your silly luck filled roper whenever you please.

MI said he deleted the "fake" votes, and the poll is 61-50... what

Offline beer

« Reply #143 on: July 27, 2010, 05:09 PM »
@beer
Once again, for the 100th time, we aren't replacing roper, so saying we are changing a scheme is weak... you can always play your silly luck filled roper whenever you please.

MI said he deleted the "fake" votes, and the poll is 61-50... what

but no point to be 2 rope schemes there.. also i bit there will be ppl that will never play that. and then what? when u want play that and someone dont?

silly lucky filled scheme that u've been playd for years shy...

drama queen iz back

« Reply #144 on: July 27, 2010, 05:53 PM »
beer everyone knows you never did good with ropes  so why do u care, in w2roper "YOU" got more chances than in normal roper

w2 roper FTW.

« Reply #145 on: July 27, 2010, 05:54 PM »
beer, I was forced to play roper because WA hadn't evolved and I didnt have a better idea until avi showed me w2roper... roper has always been my most hated scheme, not including wxw

« Reply #146 on: July 27, 2010, 05:56 PM »
I'd like to see this scheme.
Sometimes I win games that I do not deserve imo in roper because of crate luck.
Did not read all the page (bit too lazy to filter spam and useful comment) but this got my support :).

Offline beer

« Reply #147 on: July 27, 2010, 05:58 PM »
beer, I was forced to play roper because WA hadn't evolved and I didnt have a better idea until avi showed me w2roper... roper has always been my most hated scheme, not including wxw

yea also the most played.. lucky is a factor that must be in games. evry game has lucky.
thats a risk factor wich make a game be a game :)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 06:00 PM by beer »

drama queen iz back

« Reply #148 on: July 27, 2010, 06:59 PM »
Not the most played... I play ttrr man

Offline CMV

« Reply #149 on: July 27, 2010, 07:01 PM »
T17 has luck factor, too - shall we replace that as well?
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN