Forums
May 25, 2024, 10:36 AM

Author Topic: What's the sense of TNL?  (Read 2643 times)

Offline deviant

Re: What's the sense of TNL?
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2010, 10:11 PM »
Yes roper league plz  :P

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2010, 06:56 AM »
Why do people see Shopper as a Rope scheme? It's more of a 50/50 default/rope scheme to me, by this I mean being able to use the weapons well enough and you don't even have to rope good lol, I do see why they say Rope scheme though, even though it's more of a default scheme to me, i'd actually say it's 50/50, because you have to shoot from rope, but anyway, that's just my opinion lol.

I'd say put Intermediate into both Classic and Free league.

Offline Ivo

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2010, 09:01 AM »
I'd say put Intermediate into both Classic and Free league.

Dunno if it was already discussed (if yes, srry my laziness) but, since free league is "free" why not put into that league all the schemes that are known and recognized. I mean, in classic league only the classic schemes (with intermediate in it, of course  ;D ) but in the free league, all the schemes that it already has plus the classic league schemes. The free league would be more like a league where all schemes are allowed. So it's name "free". The way it is now, the free league looks like the garbage of the classic.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2010, 12:25 PM »
Komo,that really depends on the map^^
just take a look at the DM shoppa maps,if u get a harder cr8 u do need rope skills to be able to take it and then attack  :)
and even if it's an easier map,if u got a crate far from u,if u rope enough fast,u can get it and then u can make some 'important knocks' and then attack in the best way,if u are slow then u can just take it and possibly attack  :-[
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2010, 12:30 PM »
Komo,that really depends on the map^^
just take a look at the DM shoppa maps,if u get a harder cr8 u do need rope skills to be able to take it and then attack  :)
and even if it's an easier map,if u got a crate far from u,if u rope enough fast,u can get it and then u can make some 'important knocks' and then attack in the best way,if u are slow then u can just take it and possibly attack  :-[

Yeah exactly so a "noob" will just pick an easy map and therefore they don't really need any skills with rope, as long as they know how to swing it around a bit, make it long and short, and tap space they can win as long as they know how to use the weapons, being able to use weapons right is more important in a shopper than rope, is all i'm saying.

Offline Husk

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2010, 05:56 PM »
ummmm this topic is about intermediate and its position in tus, why r u guys talking nonsense about shopper? we alrdy had good talk about intermediate's role in tus, here. TEL instead of TNL, and Intermediate in freeleague?

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2010, 06:36 PM »
I think the Schemes and Leagues should continue anyway as they are

Intermediate in Classic League ? No Way man  :-X

Intermediate must have your own League.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Husk

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2010, 07:24 PM »
Intermediate must have your own League.

Intermediate does have it's own league until the end of current TNL season. As the past has brought to our knowledge, an elite league will be more popular. Thus TNL is making room for TEL, but if we are to keep Intermediate as a playable scheme in TUS, it should be moved to either Classic or Free League. Intermediate was a part of Classic League but it wasn't success, as mentioned in this thread. I can't see why it wouldn't fit in Free League. (-8

Offline Ivo

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2010, 02:10 PM »
I saw here "inter into classic" opinions here enough at least to make a poll for it? Don't you think?
Let's think twice before put inter into the garbage league, okay?  :D

Offline Husk

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2010, 07:11 PM »
garbage league, okay?  :D

garbage league? intermediate games from TNL season 8 and "garbage league's" season 8
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 07:12 PM by Husk »