Forums
May 21, 2024, 09:17 PM

Author Topic: when can i pick w2roper as my pick?  (Read 5336 times)

Offline avirex

Re: when can i pick w2roper as my pick?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2010, 04:56 PM »
so, instead of evolving... we want to go backwards? lol...

cr8 rape is a problem.... and yes, komo has a good solution... sure...

but what do you think is better for a highly skilled community, downgrading the maps we play on, or upgrading the sets? lol

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2010, 08:12 PM »
These maps you speak of... if you can honestly be tucked inside one island and be able to get a crate tucked inside the other island and attack, then that map sounds like some piece of kiddy shit shoppa noobs would rope on.  Sounds incredibly dull tbh
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2010, 08:31 PM »
I don't quite mean as easy as Gundam lol, but still, you get my point, and Shy, if there is ANY crate on a map you cannot collect and attack with, then whats the point?

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2010, 11:56 PM »
Exactly, which is why we have w2roper :p

Offline avirex

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2010, 12:49 AM »
next season lets just put w2roper on the league, the person who is picking roper gets their choice...

i dont see why people say its stupid to have 2 roper schemes... why is it stupid?  adjust to it...

im sure that with in time everyone will be playing w2roper scheme anyway.. its just gonna take time, but no1s gonna pick standard rope soon..  i just know it... I KNOW IT!! ...

well unless they feel they wont win vs a player, then they may pick cr8 rules to possible have a chance.. other then that, all the higher skilled players will pick w2 roper

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2010, 05:02 AM »
i dont see why people say its stupid to have 2 roper schemes... why is it stupid?  adjust to it...

For the same reason there's only one set of rules to each and every sport.
You can't seriously expect a scheme to be added to the league as a standard only 2 weeks after suggesting using it. Hysteria was added after it became popular for quite some time (at least a year)

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2010, 06:10 AM »
I voted yes, but I think both players should have to agree, until the scheme becomes more mature..

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2010, 06:35 AM »
Exactly, which is why we have w2roper :p

I was referring to using better maps, not evil maps.

Offline avirex

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2010, 10:18 AM »

For the same reason there's only one set of rules to each and every sport.
You can't seriously expect a scheme to be added to the league as a standard only 2 weeks after suggesting using it. Hysteria was added after it became popular for quite some time (at least a year)

why cant i expect it? there are more votes to have it added, then not....  of course i expect it

Offline CMV

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2010, 07:57 PM »
Why has the poll disappeared from the main page?
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2010, 08:33 PM »
Because the poll is over, and w2roper is now in tus.

Offline CMV

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2010, 09:21 PM »
I don't see it among the pickable schemes...
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2010, 09:26 PM »
We've talked about W2roper scheme, In this new season we'll try W2rope scheme as a second choice to classic roper to see how the results will turn out. Upon any kind of disagreement the classic roper scheme must be played. , you cannot force players to pick W2Roper.

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2010, 09:54 PM »
Upon any kind of disagreement the classic roper scheme must be played. , you cannot force players to pick W2Roper.

So if you choose to pick w2 roper, your opponants don't have to  play the w2 scheme?

I think you mean "you cannot force players to play W2Roper".

Personally I feel that if you pick w2roper your opponants must play with the w2 scheme. Otherwise people who haven't ever tried the scheme are never going to, if all they have to do is refuse to play it. Which in the long run is a bad thing, imo.
worm and learn

Offline avirex

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2010, 10:00 PM »
thats exactly what is going to happen... the people that voted no with no reason other then ... either dont like me... dont like ropers... or dont like change... they will NEVER try this scheme, just always refuse.. but whatever