Forums
May 05, 2024, 05:21 PM

Author Topic: WxW TuS Scheme  (Read 3414 times)

Offline Unique

Re: WxW TuS Scheme
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2009, 12:43 PM »
I don't really have any comment at the scheme that's used since most times it's equal and when you have bad luck in the first part of the match you always can get advantage of piling the other worms. But if you are thinking to change the scheme I would go for the LW (ligaworms) scheme. It's a luckless scheme and really depends more skills then this scheme.

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2009, 03:52 PM »
Lol, originally wxw was shopper, and is, and will always be. Just like flyshoppa, it's shopper with 1 requirement more - touching walls in this case.

No face its a completely different scheme.

With that logic you could say roper is the same as shopper, with less time and health crates instead of weapon crates.

WxW requires a certain style of efficient roping, tactical piling and hiding. WxW is as skillful as any other scheme and is as individual as any other scheme.

About the current WxW scheme for tus, I'd say make zooks and nades unlimited, reduces the luck variant dramatically.
worm and learn

Offline Face

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2009, 10:11 PM »
I downloaded and played with current wxw scheme. I must admit that it is a bit unbalanced in my opinion. I mean, what are the odds of me getting for first 12 turns 2 shotguns, 1 (2) petrol, 3 baseballs, 1 (3) grenades, 4 mines and 1 homing missle against opponents 2 miniguns and 2 battle axes? It is a bit unbalanced imo, try maybe improving chance of getting weapons which can actually do some damage.

Offline pr

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2009, 10:59 AM »