Forums
May 06, 2024, 05:20 PM

Author Topic: XTC & TUS MERGE  (Read 2930 times)

Offline Veg

XTC & TUS MERGE
« on: February 17, 2009, 08:27 PM »
It CAN happen. Monkey Island, lets discuss.

TUS, Please contribute to this thread. Tell us your thoughts.

http://www.xtcleague.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1998

Thanks,
Veg

Offline beer

Re: XTC & TUS MERGE
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 03:21 AM »
gj, mkae it,lets do the bette for worms,

drama queen iz back

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 05:05 AM »
" XTC & TUS MERGE " may sound easy. But there are much between here.  If you wanna discuss it Veg, You gotta paint for us what is on your mind. Like everything you have already thought about.

Just a title won't take us anywhere.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Zemke

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 03:25 PM »
i agree totally on MonkeyIsland, you can't suggest something without any reason or plan this won't convince us/MonkeyIsland

but i must say that could be very cool

Offline Maciej

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 06:17 PM »
The merge of TUS and XTC is the one of best idea. You could fusion those 2 best leagues, and make worms world aliver. I'm sure most of ppl will be happy. Forum will get better, league will get more players, and taking all ideas from XTC and TUS at one is geat idea too! We will get more admins, league will work well, and everything is for YES about this idea. Please think about it, because I can do nothing here  :(

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 06:28 PM »
1. Veg has deleted that topic in his forum, Check his link in the first post.
2. Honestly I don't know how can we achieve such thing.
3. Focus and browse TUS and XTC exactly and notice how much work and details is being used in both sites.
4. Where's Rok? XD he can tell more.
5. TUS and XTC are not half of an apple each and missing each other for a long time and if they connect together an energy would release and saves the commiunity ;D
6. At the moment there are a lot of people that had their heart on TUS, I think the number of people that don't want TUS to be combined with other sites are more than the ones who wants the merge.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 06:36 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rok

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 06:41 PM »
1. Veg obviously doesn't care. Neither should you, MI mate.
2. Coz impossible? :)
3. Yes, TUS > XTC.
4. Thanks for your thrust, sir. At your service  8)
5., 6. You said it.

Cheers.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2009, 08:24 PM »
7. veg is inactive , MI would have to do the whole job  ::)
this thread is 4 months old  :-X

Offline Ray

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 09:07 PM »
8. Veg is does not care, XTC forum is full with shit, TUS represents something different, we talk here, not spam. :) If those people got here, it would be a total mess, I wouldn't like that.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 09:40 PM »
I checked this link, yeah, there is nothing. Rok, I don't know which league is better, I just see that on xtc play more pros and on tus more noobs, and don't deny, because you know it too. If we merge them, we could do ONE, BIG league. Those times, when Veg is completly inactive, and doesn't care about xtc anymore, most of ppl come here, like me. I used to play xtc last season, but now I'm playing here, because more players = better fun.  ;)

Offline Ray

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 10:32 PM »
* Xray99 is glad to see one more player realizing how much better TUS is than XTC.

Offline pr

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 10:47 PM »
Nothing personal but:
[joke]
if u mix 1 kilogram of JAM with 1 kilogram of SHIT u get 2 kilograms of shit XDDDD

[/joke]

Offline Maciej

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2009, 11:00 PM »
heh I know what you mean, but anyway I won't change my mind about merge those 2 leagues, for me it's still one of best ideas, and one of most important things in worms world... There won't be shit, there could be only great thing like chocolate + nuts = better chocolate  ;D

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 11:31 PM »
Those times, when Veg is completly inactive, and doesn't care about xtc anymore, most of ppl come here, like me. I used to play xtc last season, but now I'm playing here, because more players = better fun.  ;)
So why merging?  8)

Offline Maciej

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2009, 11:41 PM »
To get more ppl in one league following by: more ppl = better fun. There are ppl who use only tus, but there are ppl who use only xtc either. And there are ppl who visit and play both leagues, like me.  ;)