Forums
May 02, 2024, 05:44 PM

Author Topic: xWTFx future  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Groovy

xWTFx future
« on: October 08, 2009, 08:02 PM »
Hi guys,
I am sorry but I am not really back, even i might come to wormnet sometimes...

The thing is, there are some people, who would like to join WTF, so I decided to OPEN the clan again, but because the big lack of time at my site, I need someone to manage the clan instead of me (i can help, but no time)

In a moment I found a CO-LEAD, which BlitzKri3g has become since today and i hope he will do a good job. But still if you would like to lead the clan as well... lemme know ! It would be a pity if a 5 year old clan disappears.

Also looks like we have finally some active members again, so we are looking for new (or our old) buddies to join :)

For now... have fun guys !

And sorry for not being active ( I really have too much work last days )

Thanks for replies !

Groovy ;)

more at: www.wtf.own.cz

Offline Ray

Re: xWTFx future
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 05:14 AM »
That's cool and stuff but... don't you have your own forum?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 06:25 AM »
What's wrong with that? He thought maybe more people will read it here.

@Subject:
Groovy I think WTF is not WTF without you. Try to free up some time for it.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rok

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 08:02 AM »
And having few people hanging around wormnet playing wxw's isn't enough to keep the clan alive, I believe. Go try to find some clanners! :)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 02:07 PM »
Monkey, I didn't mean to be mean or offensive... I was just like... This is the stuff of the clan and it's members. Anyway, I don't mind, this is a forum anyway, tho not an idea for the leagues. ^^

Offline chakkman

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 11:00 PM »
WTF was not that of a great clan that its worth reviving it for the 10th time anyway... especially not in a "Hey im back for 1 time and then i get totally inactive again, if someone is interested in running my old clan which no1 remembers anyway it would be cool :D:D:D" kinda way.

Offline Groovy

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 02:15 PM »
Well actually chakkman in old WWP times, when i had time to play we played playoffs regulary...

I changed school after that, studying one of the best czech schools... And i really have lack of time...

And yes i  agree, i got inactive like 3 times... i am trying hard to set up a team to at least start playing league here..

Thats why I am writing to THIS forum, not the WTF forum...cause i cannot handle it myself. And actually even I was inactive for long, WTF still has its style and culture (wich i cannot say about some of other clans)  which i dont wont to die...

But good news is that new team is setting up, so i hope you will meet us soon in the league :)

Thank you for you replies guys, have fun