Forums
April 28, 2024, 01:36 PM

Author Topic: CKC and CF playoffs  (Read 4804 times)

Offline Chicken23

Re: CKC and CF playoffs
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2010, 08:10 PM »
i posted on ckc private forums saying how i wont be so active and for them to do our games vs doh and cfc without me. Guess that didnt happen and i'll be back soonish.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2010, 06:03 AM »
Clan can`t cope without its leader :-[

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2010, 10:52 AM »
ok

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2010, 12:56 PM »
hey ckc, chicken yesterday said they will not do playoffs because dibz is on our clan now, it's avoiding.. and there's no rule about that.

so will you playoffs us or not?

Offline Random00

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2010, 01:37 PM »
dibz wasnt in the clan in this season, so I think he shouldnt play PO for this. But I dunno if there's anything about this in the rules...

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2010, 04:10 PM »
i agree with random, dibz is a brand new recruit so he shouldnt do old PO's, and judging by how many clans hes been in recently it really wouldnt be fair... my clans involved so i guess i have no say anyway tho

only thing similar to this that i remember is letting unique play PO's for b2p after he joined CF again, because he was in b2p that whole season

Offline Free

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2010, 04:22 PM »
Ofcourse Dibz can take part of the PO's. Wtf?

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2010, 05:29 PM »
woah ofcourse can and he will why not e
there's nothing about it in rules. doesn't matter really if he played or not, dibz isn't in doh for playoffs

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2010, 05:37 PM »
I like it how you make out that CKC is avoiding DoH.

We have been asking you for playoffs daily since ive been back to worms. Ive also been asking cfc daily as really want to get these games done. Then to say im avoiding after all the times you guys refused me.

As for dibz. I said i wouldnt play against him. If i have to i will, but the reason why i said i would not is because its totally lame. Ive been in the situation many times before. I recuited ryan and benz into CKC and we had xtc playoffs against six. I assured six that ryan and benz wouldnt play and i dont think they did.

When unique was in b2p and CF the situation was different i think. He actually did play a couple of games for b2p before the playoffs and if i remember rightly he only took part in 1 game.

There is no rule against it. But its totally lame, whenever ive recuited new guys into the clan i have tried to not let them take part in playoffs in the seasons they werent involved in. In sports there are rules. For example a player is cup tied for champions league during the january transfer window, although this has nothing to do with worms. Its just lame, unsporting and sad. But that sums up the attitude of every DoH member encluding its most recent recuit. But whatever, i won't be the one to lose any sleep over it.

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2010, 07:18 PM »
never heard such bullshit seems like some1 is scared its not lame at all. if ckc was doing this do u really think doH would object? No.

Offline beer

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2010, 07:40 PM »
never heard such bullshit seems like some1 is scared its not lame at all. if ckc was doing this do u really think doH would object? No.
sad to see u with doh spirit already :(

drama queen iz back

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2010, 08:38 PM »
We're not scared.

Just sad you cant see the opinions behind what me, random00 and others have said.

Offline darKz

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2010, 11:04 PM »
Why not use this matter to create a rule about it? Perfectly makes sense to me that you shouldn't be allowed to play playoffs which you practically didn't even make.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2010, 11:36 PM »
well even if u make new rule now, dibz will play with us playoffs.
cus makin rule specially for THIS
is cheating.

cheating because dibz is in doH , rules says doH can play playoffs.
u cant make new rule just cus not to let dibz play..

Offline chakkman

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2010, 12:54 AM »
Imo this discussion only came up coz dibz is a good player. If some worse player would have joined doH no1 would have given a damn about him playing or not in the po's. So what u want the TUS mods to do now? Monitor who joined which clan at which time so they know who is allowed to play in po's? How about some fair play spirit and a bit of "i don't care too much" instead. That helps to solve many problems...