Forums
May 14, 2024, 07:36 PM

Author Topic: Classic League Clanner Playoffs #42  (Read 7007 times)

Offline avirex

Re: Classic League Clanner Playoffs #42
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2015, 07:35 PM »
ahhh, did not notice that DarkOne.. thank you for pointing it out...

berria, that may just be the lamest move in PO history... you should be ashamed

2:01 you edited your post

2:02 your "DT ITS TODAY- REMINDER"

:D funny guy
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 07:36 PM by avirex »

Offline Peja

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2015, 07:36 PM »
thusday xD
seems to be a mix of tuesday and thursday. maybe the original meaning was wednesday ;D

VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2015, 07:37 PM »
Honestly you're just being a douche. If you're trying to get attention from mods for get the free win... don't even think about it. Because of your (fake maybe?) drops during POs, you can't pretend so much from us. And i'm sure you edited the post, but since i didn't pay much attention avi just reminded me about it. Don't tell me "but avi was there, he could play" if he doesn't want to, he won't, you also accorded with me and DIBZ to play, not him.

Offline avirex

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2015, 07:42 PM »
Funny thing is.. I do want to play... if you had asked me, without trying to force me, I would have played it.

but now you can meet your fate with baffo and dibz :D

Offline nino

« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2015, 08:22 PM »
and other thing... if you guys start with more bullshits....DT wont play and will be still champions...cos we dont need to play to be the best hauhauhauha cos kings!!!!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2015, 08:26 PM »
and other thing... if you guys start with more bullshits....DT wont play and will be still champions...cos we dont need to play to be the best hauhauhauha cos kings!!!!

hail to the king! hail dt!

Offline Hussar

« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2015, 09:06 PM »
this is the most mixed thing ever.

actually all looks like this:

- we played PO , was 2-2 ; i lag out last wxw after 8-10 min of game, we were leading.... game droped... sbaffo had to go..

- i suggested time for an next week again (because no one give a f@#! to do this), dt agreed - sbaffo forgot about this and didnt came.
we waited 3 hours on ag.

- i suggested next time   (because no one give a f@#!..) and unfortunattelly wroted "thusday" had in mind tuesday (my english sux)
but dt agreed ...... thought that everything is clear.

- today i wroted post in this thread to remind that we play today - sbaffo confirmed.

-chelsea writed msg to me later:
" lol xD "I think that thusday is the fastest possible date."
what the hell is thusday ? xD tuesday or thursday ?
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

So i edited that thusday and wroted corectly.

- then i and smok warm up from 16 gmt nd waited for dt.

Sbaffo were posting non stop that he know but he  have internet issues so he will join AG later...

- we waited still....

and after 3 hours iasked sbaffo again - he said that dibz didnt show up (this clealy shows that he was rdy to play today)

- so i find that Avi is online so i asked him - he started to make a lier from me , started to mix whole things and even kick me from for fsssss...

Srsly.. i wanted just point out a my mad....because i dont have much time in week to arrange some hours just for nothing....
Who ever play with me know how i act ............wtf ppl !-__-

srsly avirex. just no words.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 09:12 PM by Berria »

Offline ANO

« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2015, 09:56 PM »
- When you write a day, one good thing is to add also the date
- Sbaffo wannabe VIP... dunno...
- Avi kicking you out of FoS... WTF??? che coglione Avirex!

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2015, 10:07 PM »

Sei arrivato un po troppo tardi, magari non hai capitp nemmeno cosa ha combinato il tuo amichetto...

Offline ANO

« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2015, 10:14 PM »

Sei arrivato un po troppo tardi, magari non hai capitp nemmeno cosa ha combinato il tuo amichetto...

I have read only last Berria's post... Maybe I will read the ones before...
Anyways...
Maybe try to read again what i wrote... I have just advised regarding the date, that I don't know anything about your running away like a VIP (so I can0t judge), Avirex (wtf!?!?! for FoS I meant...)

Overall it's sad to see the last players alive in this game still having troubles and treating each other in this way
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 10:24 PM by ANO »

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2015, 10:24 PM »

I have read only last Berria's post... Maybe I will read the ones before...
Anyways...
Maybe try to read again what i wrote... I have just advised regarding the date, that I don't know anything about your running away like a VIP (so I can0t judge), Avirex (wtf!?!?!)

Running away like a VIP? Wtf? Is this word even used anymore? If you think i'm in search of attention, you're probably wrong. If your little friend would have admitted before that he was wrong, rather than come here and write that, this drama wouldn't probably have ever been started.

Offline ANO

« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2015, 10:28 PM »
VIP is used in the entire world, maybe not in Abruzzo where you live. And yes, you look for attention, because you are underlining  only the part about you. Maybe you have not understood what I wrote: Che Berria dica di te che fai il VIP e che non ti fai beccare, ammé non frega un cazzo e non ne so assolutamente niente, quindi non ti giudico! Maybe in italian it's easier for you, I can even draw something if you wish.

I have just read what my mate wrote and what also you guys wrote. I dunno what's happened and I am not going to read my clan forum, it's just sad to see the last players alive in this game still having troubles and treating each other like pussies do. You are till a teen ager, but these guys could be your fathers.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2015, 10:33 PM »
VIP is used in the entire world, maybe not in Abruzzo where you live. And yes, you look for attention, because you are underlining  only the part about you. Maybe you have not understood what I wrote: Che Berria dica di te che fai il VIP e che non ti fai beccare, ammé non frega un cazzo e non ne so assolutamente niente, quindi non ti giudico! Maybe in italian it's easier for you, I can even draw something if you wish.

I have just read what my mate wrote and what also you guys wrote. I dunno what's happened and I am not going to read my clan forum, it's just sad to see the last players alive in this game still having troubles and treating each other like pussies do. You are till a teen ager, but these guys could be your fathers.

Mi dispiace dovertelo dire, ma il tuo amico ti ha raccontato un mucchio di stronzate... leggi MEGLIO che è successo

Offline ANO

« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2015, 10:39 PM »
il mio amico non mi ha detto niente... io non ho parlato con nessuno.. ho visto sto post, l'unica cosa che mi ha fatto scrivere è dei Fos... del resto, mi dispiace per voi ma m'importa una sega...

My friend didn't tell me anything... I have never spoken with anyone... I have actually seen this post and the only thing that brought me to write something concerned FoS issues... for the rest, I am sorry for you guys, but I care a saw - m'importa una sega

Offline avirex

« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2015, 05:14 AM »
thusday = Thursday, but missing one letter

thusday = Tuesday, but your missing a letter, and also adding a very distinctive H.... I don't believe this BS.

If this actually was a mistake, and you in fact did mean to say Tuesday, you obviously realized you made a very confusing mistake, for you to edit it 1 minute before posting "REMINDER, PLAYOFFS TODAY"

instead of trying to pull some BS like this, all you had to do is say something like "guys, I realize I typed Thusday, my English sux.. I know its hard to believe, because it looks exactly like Thursday, but I meant today (Tuesday) is there anyway we can play, being baffo and avirex are both online?"

you may have had better results.... instead, you edit your post, then bump the thread saying the playoffs are today, and when baffo panics, and thinks PO really were scheduled for today, he agrees, and then you try to hold it against him, and dt, and even make post "3rd time dt no show"

that's all lame ass shit dude...  I think since ANO wants to be so mature, he should put the fact that your clan mates aside, and let you know it was lame.. nothing a simple apology on Thursday cant fix though ;)

PS: no real need to talk about FoS business here, but me booting berria has nothing to do with this thread in any way, I meant to do it 2 days ago, I just had forgotten, until his lame actions reminded me.. Berria broke rules 1, and 2 of FoS, he had to go. Blood in, Blood out!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 05:15 AM by avirex »