Forums
May 14, 2024, 02:11 PM

Author Topic: Classic League Clanner Playoffs #42  (Read 7002 times)

Offline ANO

Re: Classic League Clanner Playoffs #42
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2015, 07:14 AM »
I have never spent a word in defending Berria. Just said to put a date together with the day of the week.
If he tried to win playoffs with a freewin he is a super pussy and he deserves a fisting with two of my arms in his virgin ass, but I don't know, honestly I don't even see this private forum where they discuss POs... maybe they are on facebook or shitty places like that (which makes all of them pussies).
I went here only for one reason, which doesn't belong to this thread... then I go away.
But last words... Berria has always been a nice guy to me and to others I think, it seems to be a weird behavior this. 
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 07:16 AM by ANO »

Offline Hussar

« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2015, 10:51 AM »
if someone think that i wanted take a free win (even if we spend 3 times few hours waiting for them) u should do a head transplant ...

I Wanted just point out that they loosing our time; i working almost whole day; got fiance and a buisness on my neck. its hard to find a time to play worms...  i dont said that dt dont wanna play or just they doing this because thay wanted to make my mad.

But god damn that happend...... and only avirex is trying to make a big drama from this and sbaffo just defending himself instead of give a common right !
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 11:41 AM by Berria »

Offline avirex

« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2015, 03:20 PM »

But god damn that happend...... and only avirex is trying to make a big drama from this and sbaffo just defending himself instead of give a common right !

I may be the most out spoken, yes.. we all know that.. but im not the only one that thinks this was a lame stunt, I hope your not confused by this berria..

baffo is not defending himself against anything, he has no reason to be on the defense... he just did not realize until after that you had edited your thread... it was actually a pretty slick idea, I give you credit for creativity, if I had not been absolutely sure the day was set for Thursday, you may have got away with it...  bl

Offline Tomi

« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2015, 07:22 PM »
In my opinion everyone would be angry if he/she would have to wait 2-3 hours 2 or 3 times for nothing. I can fully understand Berria, I wouldn't be happy either. And he is the only one who gave a f@#! about that game and tried to make it happen. dt has nothing to complain about here.. ok, berria mistyped tuesday, but then why did sbaffo confirm it without asking dibz? Avi, this is just stupid that you are trying to say that Berria wanted free win xD Maybe dt is avoiding! (haha, I added another stupid sentence to the drama ;) )
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 07:24 PM by Tomi »

Offline Hussar

« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2015, 07:47 PM »
this is unbeliveable Avirex....... why the f@#! i would want to confuse anyone with the day ?? do you out of ur mind??
World is not rotate around Avirex and dt; not everyone is ur enemy for fAK sake

-------------------------------------
@topic

dt do u confirm THURSDAY 19.03     ,     18  GMT?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 07:48 PM by Berria »

Offline nino

« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2015, 08:02 PM »
Berria, iam sure u did not act on purpouse trying to fool us... i know you were acting with good intention...

But ur mistake, confused everyone....and noone will pay the price from an error of you, we can forgive you and not tell you that u r a cheater.. you were full of good intention again when you edited ur post but this f@#!ed up even more the situation.

and dont come to say that world dont run on dts cos u know it does!!! xD

Avirex even got his own moon... it is called peja hauhauhauha
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2015, 08:21 PM »
Seems like none understood how the story actually went... i'm not gonna write again what actually happened, i already talked about it with ANO in private...

anyway tomorrow is okay, but i'll be online from 14:00 gmt to 17:00 gmt and from 19:00 gmt to 22:00 gmt.

Offline ANO

« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2015, 08:27 PM »
anyway tomorrow is okay, but i'll be online from 14:00 gmt to 17:00 gmt and from 19:00 gmt to 22:00 gmt.

move on guys.. this kid has more conscious than your old asses

Offline avirex

« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2015, 10:14 PM »
Berria, I don't think you purposely tried to confuse us by typing "Thuesday"

but once you realized your mistake, you edited it, and a minute later "REMINDED, PLAYOFF TODAY"

you knew you made a pretty big mistake, you should not have pressured us like that... but I can understand maybe these playoffs took longer then they should, and you been frustrated, so lets just forget all of this now.. and settle this on the worms battlefield !

lets play2marrow... THURSDAY. at 19:gmt plz

Offline ANO

« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2015, 10:16 PM »
lets play2marrow... THURSDAY. at 19:gmt plz

uhauha wait, tomorrow Thursday 19 of March 2015

dio ladro

Offline Hussar

« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2015, 05:09 PM »

We will be on 19-20 gmt then.

« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2015, 11:35 PM »
hey dt, maybe we can play po this sunday 20 gtm??

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2015, 05:58 AM »
hey dt, maybe we can play po this sunday 20 gtm??

Ok for me

Offline avirex

« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2015, 07:18 AM »
cool with me too

cfc: just so there is no surprises on PO date, do you plan to use your new member? (komo)

dt generally does not use their new members in PO... but if you plan to use any new members, maybe we will consider this option too.

So, Sunday is fine, but I need to know if Komo will be taking part in your PO. thanks
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 07:30 AM by avirex »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2015, 01:37 PM »
I won't be playing avi, I might watch.

I don't feel it's fair to play in PO I didn't earn.