Forums
May 14, 2024, 08:12 PM

Author Topic: DELETE BNG FROM PLAYOFFS..  (Read 3696 times)

Offline darKz

Re: DELETE BNG FROM PLAYOFFS..
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 11:50 AM »
That said, darkz (and others not mentioned), if you really are flamebaiting/insulting him, please stop it. Flamebaiting gives us a headache :)
As far as I can tell, I'm not. :P But maybe Zippo has a different perception about my posts, lol.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2010, 02:11 PM »

The only other scheme I can say I am above average skillwise at is roper, I used to be very very good at roper amongst the best and I was starting to become extremely fast/good at RR's also

Ahh yeah Komo, I remember when you used to rope, I remember some very long warmers we used to play years ago !!!
But you fell into the dark side of BnG, which is, IMO, the worst and most boring scheme ever ! =)

Removing BnG from PO isnt a bad idea =) But then remove also hyst !

Imo, there should have specials leagues like, "only rope league" (roper, ttrr, shopper, wxw), and "default league" (t17, elite, bng, hyst).
But I guess the game isnt active enough to have a good activity in those, and a general league is a good solution for a small community =)

Offline darKz

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2010, 04:31 PM »
Requesting the removal of a scheme you simply don't like is bullshit though. BnG has been a popular scheme for a much longer time than RR for example (as they already had BnG on W2).
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2010, 05:48 PM »

The only other scheme I can say I am above average skillwise at is roper, I used to be very very good at roper amongst the best and I was starting to become extremely fast/good at RR's also

Removing BnG from PO isnt a bad idea =) But then remove also hyst !

Imo, there should have specials leagues like, "only rope league" (roper, ttrr, shopper, wxw), and "default league" (t17, elite, bng, hyst).
But I guess the game isnt active enough to have a good activity in those, and a general league is a good solution for a small community =)

I quote myself from another topic about BnG:

"Funny how some of the best and most respected players on wnet today favour BnG?

Mablak, Dark, KRD, M3ntal, Mablak alone is quite possibly the best allrounder and respected player ever to grace WA, Dark is pretty much top of the game at all schemes also, M3ntal and KRD have contributed so much to the community and leagues as well as being extremely talented players, and that's just a few of the best BnG'rs of WA.

Then you look at the people whom most consider selfish, annoying and too competitive, I won't say names as each has their own opinions.

BnG is without a doubt not just WA in general but every single editions of the Worms francise one of the most common schemes played, It's one of the 3 main schemes in practically every league for every game."

Random00, who is the best allrounder that is actively playing leagues at the moment, isn't very good at BnG, but he likes it and he trys.

But everyone dislikes at least 1 scheme...

I don't like T17, I don't like Hysteria, I don't even like Elite much, I can't stand shoppers because of the block rule, I don't ask for these schemes to be removed because they make it all fun.

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2010, 06:20 PM »
bng....
put 5min to SD and ok -.-
not 50mins

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2010, 06:30 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-28144/

try to see it darkone!!!

and try to see the last clanner against JEDI!

they insult me!

i dont complaint about it...

cuz its ONLY A GAME!!

BUT WHEN I INSULT THEY COMPLAINT CUZ THEY WANT TO MY BAN!!

you see every game and every time than I insult.

And covers her eyes when someone insults me.

stop following me because I'm not your boyfriend.

I'm still waiting for my banishment greater.

you are a poor mod.

wooka and crazy for presidents.

Offline SPW

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2010, 06:43 PM »
komo, what do u think. Will u have a +30 streak if bng would be played by "no rules"?

I would say "yes, komo make it."

the only one problem is the small balancing between "cheap" and "trying to be not cheap". I can understand ppl whose dont like bng. So maybe we should make rules easier and better to play in a league. People which improves bng will be better vs "no bng'ler", that my opinion. So maybe we rly should change it to "no rules - bng".

And also: It wasnt rly funny to play those bng matches vs doH and CKC, random and me were rly pissed off in both games. Dark, Random and me knowing how to play bng at a higher level. But there is no other bng-freak in the other clans. The real bng lovers went to a2b or dont even play clanner.

We should make bng bit better playable. I rly like that scheme, but in my opinion it just need an "update".

Ideas:

- Everything allowed by attacking (shots) oppenent worm.
- Tele-Suicide isnt allowed
- Tele at least 250 pixels away from next oppenent worm.
- Inf. Teleport
- Setting of suddendeath: 25-30 mins. -> After that time, more hp will win the game.

I'm rly pissed of seeing crash starting another bullshit of "bng should be removed from league". But there is still a truth. So I would welcome an "Update" of the bng-scheme.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2010, 07:05 PM »
lol!!

DOH IS FAIR IN ALL SCHEMES....wtf u telling here?

doh only lose the last bng against ur...cuz u KNOW THAT EDITED MAP with alot of darksiders hides in right side...

inst funny play against cf bng cuz edited map with darksiders...

inst hard to prove only see the game...

when cf teleport for lightside got a bomb in the head.

and go to darkside again for zooka wind shots.

that game was like hysteria.

need a rule about it!

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2010, 07:06 PM »
You've said it before SPW, and your saying it again. I'll happly post all the BnG matches CKC has had vs CF. I have nothing to hide. But i think your a hypocrite calling us cheap.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2010, 07:10 PM »
ZiPpO give DarkOne and yourself a break. Your ban decision was made by 5 of us! not DarkOne alone. Stop filling this forum with your feeling about DarkOne. If people are insulting you, send PM to mods.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline SPW

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2010, 07:22 PM »
Chicken, i beg ur pardon, Its not that bad meaning, it was only the last game in playoff vs ckc. So take it easy. Other bng's (normal league games) arent bad to play against ckc. I'm looking for a solution here and not for a fight ;)

And zippo's word are totally bullshit. No need to read such crap.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2010, 07:30 PM »
i personally h8 to play bng in leauge games,but what spw posted about updates sounds rly cool.  ;)  < maybe that way bng wouldn't be so boring for ppl who dosen't like it  ;D
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2010, 07:45 PM »
komo, what do u think. Will u have a +30 streak if bng would be played by "no rules"?

Actually, repeats are allowed and so is cheap hides, so I think that answers your question.

I can play no rules too, in fact I have showed that, BY playing with no rules, it'd make it even harder for people to beat me, if you wanna play cheap, I can play cheaper and better.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2010, 10:34 AM »
if you wanna play cheap, I can play cheaper and better.
That's something they don't understand. But doing this would be an insult for BnG, and this is the biggest problem.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2010, 03:10 PM »
Not really Abnaxus, we actually have a pretty big BnG community thanks to b2b and a2b at the moment, so I couldn't care less anymore, at least I know i'll always get a skilled match at a2b :)