Forums
April 27, 2024, 11:18 AM

Author Topic: Guys, get these games going!  (Read 1101 times)

Guys, get these games going!
« on: June 28, 2010, 10:39 AM »
This is taking far too long, so here's a little list of games that still need to be played. These games need to be arranged.
I don't care if you have a different time for playing the BnG/T17/Elite/Roper/WxW/whatever to have your best players there. Just do what it takes to get them played.

Season 10 clan playoffs: CKC vs CF: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/classic-playoffs/?s=10 CKC's been in the finals here since february! And you guys have played eachother 5 times already not too long ago.

Season 11 singles playoff: dibz vs ZiPpO and Crash vs Random00: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/classic-playoffs/?s=11. These pairings have been known since April 19th already. Dibz and ZiPpO have played at least 12 clan games together since that time. Crash and Random have played 9 times since that time (including another playoff).

Season 11 clan playoffs: CFC vs CF has only been known for a short time, but we're still already a few seasons further. Would be nice to get this done quickly :)

Offline Random00

Re: Guys, get these games going!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 11:23 AM »
Season 10 clan playoffs: CKC vs CF: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/classic-playoffs/?s=10 CKC's been in the finals here since february! And you guys have played eachother 5 times already not too long ago.

liar! They play doH just 2 weeks ago! Dont you remember this epic TTRR? :O
But yea, these games need to be done asap. The main problem for me that keeps me away from playing is the f@#!ing nice weather and the WC in south africa, so I first need to find some free evening to play it.

Offline SPW

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 04:37 PM »
Yea, World Cup and weather. But we try to make it asap.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 08:30 PM »
You ain't got a chance for playoffs atm with the summer and world cup lol, just wait a few weeks more, we'll try though

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 09:19 AM »
So these playoffs really need to be finished..

i think they should be more strict deadlines and mod'ing. I know ive delayed playoffs myself in the past but this is silly.

Clan league

Season 10 not finished.. Final CF vs CKC
Season 11 not finished.. Final CF vs cfc
Season 12 not even started (id suggest removing cK.. seems like an inactive dead clan now?).. ck vs cfc and CF vs DoH

Season 13 is recent but i dont see any attempts of these games being arranged?

Singles.

Theres many pairing where u see similar guys who often see eachother in clanners or tus singles, or even clan mates.

Season 11 - semi finals:
dibz vs zippo (zippo said he quit worms? dibz should get bye?)
random00 vs crash.. both can arrange these games im sure?? tus could do with random00 being abit more active as involved in alot of playoffs...

Season 12 - quater final - darkmaul vs crash.. any attempt here of this game being played? dulek waits for winner.
semi final of dibz vs random00

Season 13 singles same for clanners, is recent, but still is anyone making an attempt to play their games?

We focus and argue about the pros and cons of playoff entery and qualifications but whats the point when those who make it to the playoffs don't care to finish their games?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 09:26 AM »
I've actually just realised, we have been moaning about playoffs ALOT and yet, no one actually bothers to do the clan playoffs...

Whats that all about? lol

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 03:07 PM »
I suggest CKC as the oldest and most respected plan starts things off by suggesting a time/day for season 10 :)

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 04:57 PM »
I think each pairing needs its own thread and the attention of each game bought to those players. I'll start a thread for our games.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 08:37 PM »
bump.

i asked zippo and dibz to do their games and they managed to finish it.

i spoke to random00 couple weeks ago and hes been busy and coming back, already seen him around.

as for CKC's final vs CF. Could be harder to arrange with our current activity.