Forums
May 14, 2024, 04:35 PM

Author Topic: Season 20 playoffs  (Read 10973 times)

Offline darKz

Re: Season 20 playoffs
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2011, 10:32 AM »
You know what Dave, a flight to Edinburgh is only 21€ here. Thinking about it... xD!
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2011, 10:44 AM »
You know what Dave, a flight to Edinburgh is only 21€ here. Thinking about it... xD!

Really? Cool keep me updated xD

Offline Maciej

« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2011, 10:48 AM »
well, Artic, so maybe today at 19 GMT?

Offline Lukz

« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2011, 05:01 PM »
ok betwen 19 and 20 gmt its ok for me

« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2011, 10:40 PM »
well cf we would prefer to finish this asap . this weekend or next .....
but ok lets wait then D:

Offline darKz

« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2011, 10:43 PM »
We can't really play without Random. You don't want too easy wins do you? :/
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2011, 10:59 PM »
i understand but i can say the same to u then

artic is getting kinda inactive by that time cos school
and lalo is not even gonna be home

Offline SPW

« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2011, 11:26 PM »
*caugh*..Artic? He didnt even play for cfc last season so why is he such a matter? Imo new members shouldnt play anyway in playoffs when they didnt play one single clanner therefore. But thats another story.. (we had same issue with komo, remember?) :D

You got (except Artic and yourself) Auto, komo, lalo, meiavelha, oky and shui in your lineup. All did play for cfc in the past season.

We only have 3 (!) active members, so please just see the facts and not only your own way. ;d

19th or 20th August, I dont see any earlier possibility. And we simply strike playing without Random, just a matter of respect. :)

« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2011, 11:53 PM »
seems like  u missed my first post
i was asnwering something to darkz i never asked

and generally everytime we play po its me,lalo and komo  and since now artic and if the others play its cause they had time they are not that active to be playing po since they work on weekends

Offline lalo

« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2011, 12:39 AM »
I'm moving to Scotland, therefore I don't have so much time now and I won't have there either. Shui is not an active player, he plays once a week and OS works on weekends.
I'm afraid you'll have to play against Artic, Daina and Komo. They're the only ones available in cfc.
We can't really play without Random. You don't want too easy wins do you? :/

I haven't seen any cfc asking you to play without Random, no need to talk trash.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2011, 01:05 AM »
SPW, why is ArtiC a problem? You have Random lol, the best All Rounder on Wnet atm.. We used ArtiC against dC and they were going to use dibz, but dibz never turned up which kinda sucked... Why do people complain about this anyway? They do it in most sports around the world, anyway ArtiC has in a way been in cFc for almost 2 months or something, we kind of organised him joining before he did due to the interclanes thing on LW.

I honestly don't know if I can play either because I am working alot of weekends like I already mentioned, so I need to wait and see what days/times Random/darKz propose before I can accept or not...

Maybe we could arrange our games per scheme?

Offline darKz

« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2011, 01:38 AM »
Maybe we could arrange our games per scheme?

That's actually a good idea. cFc has the first pick, what would you guys pick if everyone from both clans were available? Random and I could play a roping pick during the week this way for example, or SPW and I could play a default pick at one of the early weekends.. But on the other hand, it's potentially ruining more evenings.. I mean I'm probably not gonna go out the evening I play playoffs. What's everyone else's opinion?
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2011, 01:41 AM »
I agree darKz, if everyone keeps posting here showing interest like this we could actually make this an epic Final for once xD

But unfortunately for my nightshift/busy schedule over next month like I said I need to see how others can play 1st, i'll speak to Auto and see when we can play the BnG, dunno if that will be 1st pick, but will be a pick for sure.

Offline SPW

« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2011, 10:58 AM »
Komo, I didnt start talking about Artic. :P

For me, cfc are players like daina, lalo, auto and komo. Artic isnt a cfc member for me yet. It will change, as soon as he play clanners for cfc. But in last season, he did not one single clanner for cfc. Thats my point of view, nothing more. I dont like it when dibz is playing for dc too, would be the same. And ofc if cf would invite franz and let him play the final against cfc (just an example!).

But I do lke the idea about schedule by schemes / pick. So if cfc agree, just name us your first pick and we arrange a date with you.

Sure, it destroys some character of a final by playing it in parts, but I dont see an easier way yet.

Anyway, Peace cfc! :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2011, 07:35 PM »
Haha you are right SPW, my bad lol it was daina who said 1st.

About the whole "new member" thing, I guess we have different perspectives about this, as far as I am concerned the way I see it logically, as soon as a player joins a team, at anything, it's legal and they should be able to take part in any event the Team has not started yet, if we had already started the PO i'd be totally uncool with it, but seeing as we hadn't started this Seasons PO, it's perfectly acceptable in my opinion.