Forums
May 14, 2024, 03:02 AM

Author Topic: Season 25 playoffs  (Read 10939 times)

Re: Season 25 playoffs
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2012, 02:54 AM »
19th? why so far away....
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2012, 02:56 AM »
coz i need time to convince Random to leave CF and join eS to play the pos xd coz we cant 12 and 13 :x

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2012, 04:29 PM »
ArtiC I was on yesterday. I'm on now. 30 mins later is the time you said. I'm in #AG.

Edit: You haven't showed up yet. 1 hour and 45 min passed.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 06:46 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Lukz

« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2012, 08:32 PM »
i said that, "i can play" in that hours, not "i will be in ag" in that hours

if u don't answer me and confirm, simply, i do another plans, as play "fire emblem" in this case xD

Offline franz

« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2012, 08:55 PM »
artic, you can still check in at the first hour of your suggested time. you can't simply blow off MI the entire time you suggest simply because he didn't reply back.  he specifically asked you to suggest times in GMT, and he didn't post rejecting them, did he?  you had to at least expect him to try and be there.

still, MI, you should be replying and confirming when like artic gives you GMT times, just to be safe.

both of you can learn something here  ::)

Offline Lukz

« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2012, 10:26 PM »
why i have that check if is he in ag?

he need confirm 1st lol

maybe i don't understand u point coz my english is low xD

Offline franz

« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2012, 10:43 PM »
why i have that check if is he in ag?

he need confirm 1st lol

maybe i don't understand u point coz my english is low xD

well MI misunderstood, thinking you would be online. and you misunderstood, thinking MI wouldn't show without confirm.

^ this is why it's safe to check if he is in ag, just in case there is a misunderstanding  -->  and there was, this time :p

Offline Lukz

« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2012, 11:28 PM »
no, why i have that lose time if he don't confirm? that work if i don't have life and just play worms xD

Offline franz

« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2012, 12:18 AM »
no, why i have that lose time if he don't confirm? that work if i don't have life and just play worms xD

artic, it's not that complicated xD

saturday between 17gmt and 21gmt

maybe tomorrow (friday 19gmt - 23gmt)

there's a difference between checking AG for 1 minute at 19gmt Friday and one minute at 17gmt Saturday  -->  vs. sitting in AG for 4 hours straight Friday and 4 hours straight Saturday just staring at your screen  :D

I even still agree that MI should've confirmed, let's just let this rest.  lol

Offline Lukz

« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2012, 03:42 AM »
yeah but if  am i not whit my pc around? xD

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2012, 05:16 AM »
Ok it was my fault :)

ArtiC suggest another time again? Preferably around 5 GMT? (Cause that's 9:30 pm mine)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline franz

« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2012, 06:04 PM »
that's fine, you can go out, and if you're in school, then you should study too :)  just tell me your favorite time to play without any pressures, and we can go from there.  I only suggested a time/day because you hadn't yet.

I'm having a smaller party at my place 2night. what about Sunday,18:00 gmt ?

ok csongi, Sunday May 6th at 18:00 gmt

csongi I am here in AG, it's 18:00 gmt right now

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2012, 06:30 PM »
Franz, Csongi will be a bit late - he send me sms

Offline Csongi

« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2012, 02:15 AM »
sock,wanna suggest any date/time ? :)
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Lukz

« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2012, 02:27 AM »
Ok it was my fault :)

ArtiC suggest another time again? Preferably around 5 GMT? (Cause that's 9:30 pm mine)

Imposible, i can play between 19gmt and 4gmt (not start at this hour xd) in the weekend