Forums
May 03, 2024, 03:18 PM

Author Topic: Bungee maps - new maps  (Read 1498 times)

Offline HusH

Bungee maps - new maps
« on: November 22, 2011, 01:10 PM »
Here is a bungee pack with alot of maps. Only few maps are colored, rest is bit maps. Some of the maps are quite hard, but all jumps are doable :) Enjoy.

Updated mappack, and few new maps. :)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 08:13 PM by HusH »

Re: Bungee maps
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 01:28 PM »
This is a huge amount of new maps, thanks a lot! The only thing that you have to change manually is the number of objects - they might block the passage. Plus I'd change the terrian to hospital. But apart from this, this is a good work here, I lacked new bungee maps :)

Offline HusH

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 01:35 PM »
I forgot to change the texture to hospital. Ive just played them as png, that makes them white with no texture. Doesnt look that good tho^^

Offline chakkman

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 01:57 PM »
Thx for the maps. About time for some new ones. :)

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 05:05 PM »
huashuahsHush goodgood. Theres over 10 maps? Need to find inspiration and new comp to try them jaja
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Re: Bungee maps - new maps
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 04:59 PM »
dämn awesome hush!!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2012, 01:59 PM »
but all jumps are doable

Tried the first better map (004) and 1 bungee spot was broken (as in couldnt activate bungee). You could limit walking on some parts, other than that good job, some very nice ideas and good mix of visuals.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 02:05 PM by lacoste »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline HusH

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2013, 05:39 PM »
New mappack with bungee- and battleraces (i added excisting maps from old pack too). Have fun

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2013, 06:47 PM »
Are these maps on TUS db already? Your profile contain a lot of maps HusH, what's the deal?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline HusH

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2013, 07:16 PM »
These are bit maps, which i like more than the pgn maps ive got here on tus. Some new maps, yes.