Forums
May 16, 2024, 12:53 AM

Author Topic: maps without id  (Read 883 times)

Offline Husk

maps without id
« on: March 30, 2014, 01:40 PM »
there are many maps without id... is there a way to see all the maps without id?

if we had a list of maps without id, we could easily give them author / name and they get id

and why would we do this? because it's fun to see who played which map =P there might be many maps that many players played but we don't see it because the map is not in database and doesn't have its own link...

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: maps without id
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 02:05 PM »
Do you see the "maps" link on top? Hover your mouse on it. Read the links.. 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... There you go :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Husk

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 02:07 PM »
lmfao awesome xDDDddd Thanks!

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 11:38 PM »
416 pages... have fun husk ;D

Offline Husk

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 10:49 AM »
will do xD

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 11:00 AM »
 20795 total maps

gl Husk xD

I will try help you, Husk :D
Worm_Gamer also try help us :D
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 01:16 PM by Chelsea »

Offline Husk

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 02:51 PM »
kkk xD we need more in our army of map masters!

Offline avirex

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 05:41 PM »
the problem is, even on the first couple pages i have noticed....

often times, i will take a Mablak roper map, and just edit some hides, or make the map lower from the roof, etc...

so then, is it a Mablak Map? or and Avirex Map?? or is it an Avlak Map? or an Mabirex Map??

and... it could be the same map, but with several different variations...  i just pick one at random, then edit it.. could be 20 different variations of the same map.... GOOD LUCKY!

Offline Husk

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 06:01 PM »
the problem is, even on the first couple pages i have noticed....

often times, i will take a Mablak roper map, and just edit some hides, or make the map lower from the roof, etc...

so then, is it a Mablak Map? or and Avirex Map?? or is it an Avlak Map? or an Mabirex Map??

and... it could be the same map, but with several different variations...  i just pick one at random, then edit it.. could be 20 different variations of the same map.... GOOD LUCKY!

the answer is, it's a mablak map =)

what we do is click on the edited map to load it in editor, and merge it to an alrdy existing map

so in ur case... we would load the map u edited a bit into the editor and merge it with the mablak's version of map, because mablak's version of the map is the original

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2014, 10:36 AM »
go go :D

Husk go work ! :D

Offline Husk

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2014, 06:24 PM »
kkkk chels but first let's talk about the salary xD