Forums
May 17, 2024, 01:57 PM

Author Topic: Sailor Moon Uploaded Here!  (Read 671 times)

Offline Scarlet117

Sailor Moon Uploaded Here!
« on: January 22, 2013, 11:52 PM »

Offline Peja

Re: Sailor Moon Uploaded Here!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 12:10 AM »
damm i expected some sailor moon episodes  :(
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 12:23 AM »
I suggest you upload a lot of maps then create a topic for them all instead of spamming with threads, just my opinion mate, cya.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 06:00 AM »
I suggest you upload a lot of maps then create a topic for them all instead of spamming with threads, just my opinion mate, cya.
quit being an ass, kaleu.  its obvious he/she is new here.  MI already pointed scarlet in the right direction. 
welcome, scarlet :) ignore the zillian's bluntness, hes not much of a people person.

sidenote: I read starlet instead of scarlet and got excited about another old player coming back this month, lol.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 06:06 AM by TheWalrus »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 06:45 AM »
Dude, I gave a tip not a rule, that's why I said it's just MY OPINION, if he keeps or  not creating topics is just his option, and obviously that he is new here, shouldnt we help him? I did,  cya.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Scarlet117

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 01:58 AM »
Hey thank you guys for all the help and by the way tonight I uploaded 3 other new maps so go check them out. I'm wanting to know if anyone is up for making a map pack using my maps with my permission? If so, please reply here, thanks ;)

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2013, 02:35 AM »
Elo, just go to this link (Or in my panel click Maps>Your maps): https://www.tus-wa.com/profile/?area=maps
Select all the maps you want to add in such pack then scroll down until the end of the page you will see Map pack options, tbh I don't know how it works, never made a mappack, good luck.

→ The best of Kaleu ←