Forums
April 26, 2024, 05:29 AM

Author Topic: wassup bithces  (Read 2267 times)

Offline SenecA

wassup bithces
« on: November 10, 2011, 05:21 AM »
9 years later. just poppin in to say hey

Offline TheWalrus

Re: wassup bithces
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 06:09 AM »
whats up sen!  you get battlefield for xbox yet?  thinking of buying it i kno you have the box.  last time i talked to you you were in florida.  I came back to worms like 3 months ago, good to see ya dude!  Superhip, theone, myself,  have been on sporadically the past few months, we need to get you and maybe marco to come back for a revival!  :D  talk to you soon.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 06:14 AM by TheWalrus »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 06:10 AM »
sent you an invite to NBR for forum access, check your inbox.

Offline angus

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 10:44 AM »
Hey nice to see ya, i played many times your maps.

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 10:48 AM »
Seneca!  Legend!

: D  Not sure if I was playing when you were active!

Offline Crazy

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 11:34 AM »
Hi Seneca!

Gogo NBR

Offline SenecA

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 03:24 PM »
gogo NBR!! Haha it's cool the clan is still around, I miss you guys!

Wallaay!!!! Yeah man I remember playin some halo with you on the box, but I sold that shit before going over to Iraq (didn't think I'd be coming back lmao). I'm thinkin about gettin another one for bf3, but gotta consult with my wife.. lol I'm married now woot! But yeah bro I'll let you know if I get one again and we can shoot some shit up.

Where the f@#! is t1 and super?? anyone heard from salty or vol? Marco needs a rude awakening too, lol.

woot!

Offline ANO

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2011, 09:10 AM »
Hi seneca
I know yu by yr awesome maps xD

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2011, 09:23 AM »
gogo NBR!! Haha it's cool the clan is still around, I miss you guys!

Wallaay!!!! Yeah man I remember playin some halo with you on the box, but I sold that shit before going over to Iraq (didn't think I'd be coming back lmao). I'm thinkin about gettin another one for bf3, but gotta consult with my wife.. lol I'm married now woot! But yeah bro I'll let you know if I get one again and we can shoot some shit up.

Where the f@#! is t1 and super?? anyone heard from salty or vol? Marco needs a rude awakening too, lol.

woot!
steve (t1) drops in from time to time here, he is married as well and lives outside of chicago, in the burbs.  I'm still living downtown chi-town, hes about 30 mins down the road. 

Offline SenecA

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2011, 09:42 PM »
no shit. man wish I had known that... they sent me to university of chicago for an 8-week doctorate level Arabic program, we could have all hung out. My wife went to school there at Northwestern for grad and undergrad and was a bike messenger in the city. that's a cool place man.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2011, 12:31 AM »
no shit. man wish I had known that... they sent me to university of chicago for an 8-week doctorate level Arabic program, we could have all hung out. My wife went to school there at Northwestern for grad and undergrad and was a bike messenger in the city. that's a cool place man.
:(  i live close to U of C.  I'm going to the Northwestern - Michigan St. game next week.  I love Northwestern football.

Offline kron

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2012, 02:44 AM »
dat_n@#!!!_seneca

Offline sock

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2012, 05:43 AM »
bitchesss