Forums
May 04, 2024, 08:57 AM

Author Topic: Sport betting  (Read 933 times)

Offline Sensei

Sport betting
« on: January 23, 2016, 05:20 PM »
Yo, probably not the first thread of this kind, but i've got an idea how to make it interesting.

For example, you post something you think it's safe to bet on (smallest odd 1.30), and write a few words of analysis.
Later edit that tip with green color if WIN, or red if LOSS!
On the end of every post you can keep your forum statistics of win/losses. Just write it like this: 9/15 (means you posted 15 bets, and 9 were wins)

Was on a lot of croatian tips forums, found a good buddies, and we were winning now and then.. Stopped with betting few months ago, but could start again. Lemme know if you like the idea, and we can start doing some profit!  :)

Offline RIP

Re: Sport betting
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 05:46 AM »
you about?
Враг думал — это пень, а снайпер снес ему мозги набекрень.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I play for fun unlike you и⊥ʎdʞ ин ʞɐʞ…
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
And the pain and the fear passes, unchangeable only death.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 09:57 AM »
you about?

Is this really a sentence? Anybody..?

Offline Csongi

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 12:52 PM »
Arsenal vs. Chelsea 1x  - 1.33              We all know how shit chelsea is in this season  xd
Schalke vs. Werder 1 - 1.70                 Schalke in much better form fighting for European spots

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 06:24 PM »
Arsenal vs. Chelsea 1x  - 1.33              We all know how shit chelsea is in this season  xd
Schalke vs. Werder 1 - 1.70                 Schalke in much better form fighting for European spots

Arsenal 0-1 Chelsea
Shalke 1-3 Werder

Offline Sensei

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 07:03 PM »
Chels, no need to quote anybody and choke thread with posts. Csongi will put red color on that tips, or i can ask moderators to give me rights for running this particular thread.

BOLIVIA: Liga de Futbol Prof - Clausura

Nacional Potosi - J. Wilstermann / 2nd team scores @1.32

In their 18 matches, starting from 2009., Jorge Wilstermann scored in 17. Odd 1.32 is very high according to their previous statistics,imo.

1 more small info. Last game they've played 2/1. Maybe they could repeat it now and split the points. Lots of fixed matches out there, and I like to try these bets on small money with trivial football leagues like Bolivia, UAE, Australia, England 5. and 6., etc..

Nacional Potosi - J. Wilstermann 2/1 @25.00

If anyone don't know what 2/1 means, it's bet on halfs. 2/1 here would be: Wilsterman leading in first half, Nacional potosi winning the game.

Gl.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 12:16 AM by Sensei »

Offline MrTPenguin

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2016, 09:50 PM »
Arsenal 0-1 Chelsea
And with that, the Blue Army is three points clear at the top!  8)

Offline Sensei

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2016, 04:04 PM »
Darts: The Masters

Phil Taylor - Jelle Klaasen 1 @1.47
Not much to say about this bet. Phil Taylor, 16 times world champion, THE GOAT in darts. Yeah, ofc, ppl will say: he lost touch that separated him from the others.. he's getting old.. his 180's are not that often anymore.. he's never gonna pull another 9 darter.. Komito is better.. etc. etc. Well, i say: f@#! off! This guy still can throw, and he can do it better than anyone out there, even now, with 55 on his back! Watched him numerous of times last 5-6 yrs.. He never stopped to amaze me with that unique style and cocky,arrogant approach to the game. When he's in the zone, no one can stop that. Just lay back and let Phil do what he does the best - win darts matches!
Klaasen is talented player, should not be underestimated. I actually wanted to bet on him 1 month ago when they played. Kinda felt momentum is on Jelle's side, and he really did it in the end. He won against Taylor 4:3 and went to quarter-finals. Because of that i'm even more assured Phil would not let that to happen twice in a row. Tonight is the night! Payback is gonna be served, and it'll be cold, just like it supposed to be!

Little something, just to see greatness of this guy. Remember watching this and jumping off the chair... Brutality!
Watch from 6:00 to 6:59 (and van gerwens 180 just after.. what a match!! what a commentating!!)

Snooker: World Senior Championship

Mark Davis - Ken Doherty 1 @1.59
One more sport that I'm in love with, and is also ruled by bunch of UK guys (chinese taking over, watch out!!), is definitely Snooker!
Mark Davis, unlike Ken, needed to fought his way through qualifications to get in last 16. And he fought alright! Won 4 guys without losing a single frame. I think bookmakers gave too much credit to Doherty in this match. Even tho 1.59 on Davis is not some crazy big odd, I see much value in it. Tbh, didn't follow snooker lately, and can't say anything about form of the two, but, Mark is just class above Ken. At least he was last time I checked. Even now, looking at rankings, he's 20th, while Doherty is settled on 47th place. It's a big difference, hope he won't slip tonight!

Won bets: 1/2
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 04:07 PM by Sensei »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2016, 09:24 PM »
Darts: The Masters

Phil Taylor - Jelle Klaasen 1 @1.47
Not much to say about this bet. Phil Taylor, 16 times world champion, THE GOAT in darts. Yeah, ofc, ppl will say: he lost touch that separated him from the others.. he's getting old.. his 180's are not that often anymore.. he's never gonna pull another 9 darter.. Komito is better.. etc. etc. Well, i say: f@#! off! This guy still can throw, and he can do it better than anyone out there, even now, with 55 on his back! Watched him numerous of times last 5-6 yrs.. He never stopped to amaze me with that unique style and cocky,arrogant approach to the game. When he's in the zone, no one can stop that. Just lay back and let Phil do what he does the best - win darts matches!
Klaasen is talented player, should not be underestimated. I actually wanted to bet on him 1 month ago when they played. Kinda felt momentum is on Jelle's side, and he really did it in the end. He won against Taylor 4:3 and went to quarter-finals. Because of that i'm even more assured Phil would not let that to happen twice in a row. Tonight is the night! Payback is gonna be served, and it'll be cold, just like it supposed to be!

Little something, just to see greatness of this guy. Remember watching this and jumping off the chair... Brutality!
Watch from 6:00 to 6:59 (and van gerwens 180 just after.. what a match!! what a commentating!!)

Snooker: World Senior Championship

Mark Davis - Ken Doherty 1 @1.59
One more sport that I'm in love with, and is also ruled by bunch of UK guys (chinese taking over, watch out!!), is definitely Snooker!
Mark Davis, unlike Ken, needed to fought his way through qualifications to get in last 16. And he fought alright! Won 4 guys without losing a single frame. I think bookmakers gave too much credit to Doherty in this match. Even tho 1.59 on Davis is not some crazy big odd, I see much value in it. Tbh, didn't follow snooker lately, and can't say anything about form of the two, but, Mark is just class above Ken. At least he was last time I checked. Even now, looking at rankings, he's 20th, while Doherty is settled on 47th place. It's a big difference, hope he won't slip tonight!

Won bets: 1/2

Just another day in the office for these guys. Hope someone placed few bucks.