Forums
May 29, 2024, 06:05 AM

Author Topic: All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life  (Read 15759 times)

Offline avirex

All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2012, 02:01 AM »
so when ur best friend in real life comes to you and says..

"man, your getting kinda fat, u f@#!in dough boy" and pokes u in your stomach...

you say "ahhh yah, i put this fat on intentionally, because im sick of all the attention im getting from beautifull woman"

what does he say next???

"ahhhh yessss, thats TheKomodo i know and love, i figured!!"

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2012, 02:09 AM »
I didn't say it quite like that, maybe you took it that way.

After certain things and certain experiences with "hot girls" the way I am attracted to girls and the kinda girls I am attracted to changed.

And whenever a girl came up to me, hot or not, with the attitude of "omg like, so she said, and then he said, OMAGAHD!!!" and other "bitchy" type girls who I feel ain't worth it, I wouldn't respond to them, or tell them I am not interested if it got too flirty/serious.

And the fact that I had this attitude, actually made it worse at 1st, and then so I decided to put on a little bit of weight change the way I dress, not care so much about my hair etc.

After the car crash with Liam (M3ntal) I ended up not working for 3-4 months and I put on alot of weight(it went further than I intended, much further lol), but I was really comfy with it, and I learned alot after that moment, started getting my life together what I wanna do with my life etc, got my values right and didn't really want to lose weight.

I have been losing weight steadily and slowly again just because I am working hard over the last 1-2 years, by the time I feel completely happy but not really bothered with my body I hope to have found someone decent anyway.

You make it sound like "I get hundreds of models walking up to me everyday and I got fed up, so decided to become Homer Simpson so they would leave me alone".

Naaaah it ain't like that, but I have turned down a pretty big number of attractive girls in the past 5-6 years, not so much in the last 2 years because i've been with a partner, and all I do is work or in my house working on music 24/7.

Edit: And actually, I get the same shit from people who I didn't know when that all happened, that when I talk this way about girls etc they say I am talking shit as well lol. But I don't hang out with them or anything so who gives a f@#! lol.

Offline avirex

« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2012, 02:26 AM »
that was painfull to read. im gonna go take a shower...

i have been jogging recently, past 2 weeks or so, atleast once every 2 days.. but really it has been every day... i go for about a 4 mile jog id say, and takes me about an hour... but thats with stopping and doing pushups, and other workouts....

tbh, im sick and tired of fat sloppy bitches giving me attention hahahahahahah i want a killer 6 pack so the fat skanks think im out of their league, and i only get the sexy dumb blondes ;D

Offline TheKomodo

Re: All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2012, 03:11 AM »
Everyone gets old and gets ugly dude, I want something that lasts.

You have physical age, but you still young in the head mate.

« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2012, 03:19 AM »
Just want to say, I have had insomnia my entire life; see a physician for it, and have been prescribed to all different sorts of medications for 10+ years.

No one with insomnia goes a month without sleep, nor do they go a week without sleep either.... I cannot speak for everyone but I'd put money on it saying most do not go more than 36 hours without sleep, unless they're an addict to crack or something.

As far as "dope" keeping you up... I'm assuming you're talking about weed and not meth, which in that case - it would never happen.

OH and bc I'm in a shitty mood right now... and I'm gonna toot my own horn here... you were never as good of a roper as me dude... I'll go as far as saying, that during my time playing, the only player I would openly admit would be clearly better than me 7 our of 10 games, is Volcom.... and also I was hands down the fastest roper on worms during my tenure.... and I know this may stir shit up, but I believe people that I didn't even get along with all that well [back then], would probably vouch for me... HHC, IBB, avirex even...

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2012, 03:27 AM »
Well, I can prove I can stay up for up to 72 hours, as in force myself to, you can come visit me some day when I am working on a big song, and I can prove it, if you are really bothered.

I roped with you alot, seen what you were capable of, imo you were amongst the greatest warmer ropers of all time, I played some ridiculous 10-20 hour warmers with TheFudo (Or TheWalrus, unfortunately I always got those 2 mixed up...)I know for a fact he can vouch for me.

If you feel that way, cool lol, but I was at my best before replays were around and I am really f@#!ing kicking myself I can't show my best turns of all time... Cuz it would definately make you think twice.

But you weren't one of the best classic roping scheme ropers that I seen, in my opinion. And you being the fastest, is bullshit( I believe...Sorry...), I never seen it at least, were you hiding it or something, part of a secret society?

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2012, 03:50 AM »
Wow Komo, I didn't realise you were Anubis' inspiration.  Nice one man.

You taking the piss or? Can't tell...

I said I kinda inspired him, not entirely lol me and him know what we mean...

I was about the only person who could outrope him as in, play longer than him and not get bored(I once played for 2 weeks without sleep), at the time, and my 2-handed taps amazed him and was one of the main reasons that pushed him to become better.

tsss pfffff
Be proud of staying those 2 weeks without sleeping, we can clap you if you want

Cueshark, when it comes to Warmers, I used to be one of the best, of all time, just like many, and I am proud of this !

You mastered a game that was done for childswe all know it isnt really! Congratulations.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 03:54 AM by Gabriel »
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2012, 04:29 AM »
I ain't bragging about it, I never have never will, it's something that "happened" and I actually spent alot of time TRYING to sleep but I couldn't.

I got alot of rest, but no pure proper sleep.

So, I stayed awake, for 2 weeks, if I fell asleep and didn't notice it, which is possible, so be it, but my experience was I was awake the entire time, I will never forget how I felt those 2 weeks...

I've had various other encounters when I was young staying awake for ridiculous hours.

I often stay awake for 30-48 hours while working on music, well when I say often, maybe, 5-6 times a year...

Why you all keep saying "we don't believe" lol and "you talk shit" lol, do you think I care? Do you think I would post things like this and actually believe people will believe 100% of it? I post things because they happen, you do whatever you want with the information, believe or not lol, I don't care.

Just know this, if you wanna talk about it, or try and find proof etc, discuss with me in private and I will do anything I can to prove anything, but like alot of people on Earth, you feel the need to "be part of a group who can try and humiliate minority" if this happened in real life, this is how it would go down:

There could be 1000 of you, vs me, on my own, and no matter how aggresive you get, how angry you get, how frustrated you get at the fact I won't tell you that you are right or even pretend that I am wrong just to make you happy, I will NEVER give up, and this attitude would more than likely get me killed because there are people in the world who just automatically get violent and can't control it when presented with people who don't do what they want them to do, or people who they can't control, or change an opinion.

Me on the other hand, I can go on and on and debate and debate, and stay calm the whole time, and that pisses people off even more, the fact they getting so f@#!ing angry and insultive, and I just don't seem to care and that pisses them off more and more lol.

Say what the f@#! you want, I got all the support and believers I need anyway lol.

Offline nino

« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2012, 04:35 AM »

Ae komo xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline sock

« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2012, 05:08 AM »

« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2012, 06:05 AM »
Well, I can prove I can stay up for up to 72 hours, as in force myself to, you can come visit me some day when I am working on a big song, and I can prove it, if you are really bothered.

Forcing yourself to stay up, and not being able to sleep are two completely different things.

I'm not coming to visit you.

I roped with you alot, seen what you were capable of, imo you were amongst the greatest warmer ropers of all time, I played some ridiculous 10-20 hour warmers with TheFudo (Or TheWalrus, unfortunately I always got those 2 mixed up...)I know for a fact he can vouch for me.

You didn't rope with me a lot... I can name plenty of people that roped with me a lot, and I can say that during the days I played, I do not even recall playing with you more than 2 dozen times or so; which in relation, was not a lot.  I would go as far as saying I played avirex and HHC more than two dozen times [each] in playoff games alone... that is a lot.  I'm not sure who Fudo is, don't think he played around the same time as me.  I believe theWalrus was 'new' to worms when I was already getting out of it.

If you feel that way, cool lol, but I was at my best before replays were around and I am really f@#!ing kicking myself I can't show my best turns of all time... Cuz it would definately make you think twice.

I never played during the replay days... quit way before that.

But you weren't one of the best classic roping scheme ropers that I seen, in my opinion. And you being the fastest, is bullshit( I believe...Sorry...), I never seen it at least, were you hiding it or something, part of a secret society?

What factual argument do you have here?  I went 50-0 twice in singles league... When I joined NBR, we didn't play in leagues... guess who changed that? I can name the five members of NBR that played nearly every league game ever for us... Me, Danceman, Clash, Snowball, and Fabrousse....

Oddly enough, with the addition of Deano, we formed a new team temporarily, and went 50-0 in team play.  Pretty sure that was the first time ever...

Then I created ToP, which we also went undefeated in league play... oh and me ropa lordy and danceman played just about every single game for us.

I was voted 2nd best roper on worms in WormsLeague... beeeehind who? Yep... Volcom.  You think people voted for me because I looked good in a warmer?

I'll take nearly all credit for making NBR a desirable clan [again, during my tenure]... Salty is a very good friend of mine, believe me... but Salty and I were two completely different leaders.  Salty did not like league play, and he use to refuse/avoid matches.  People didn't want to join NBR to wear a tag in a warmer... they wanted to join because we were a successful team.

There were plenty of people better than me at this game, and I'm sure who became much better than me after my time... Cannot deny that.  However while I played, when it came to ropers, there was only one player that I would say hands down was better than me and that was Volcom.

The only reason I became halfway decent at BnG and EH at T17 was because whenever I would play any DSM or HoS guys, they would only play me in a roper if I agreed for a DoN of BnG/T17 after... they'd never offer me DoN on a roper.

« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2012, 06:10 AM »
Last thing....

when silkworm first came out, I was everyones target....

I use to play with Anubis all the time; I specifically remember trying to teach him how to finger roll... and during those days, no one did that shit.  Salty and other guys use to cross-hand rope... Never even heard of the paper ball in the spacebar thing....

idk if Anubis is on this forum, but if he was, I'm sure he will tell you that I was probably the fastest roper during that day....

that is all.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2012, 07:46 AM »
Ok your memory isn't very good on this subject, because I was in ToP on WWP...

And I am talking about WA not WWP, even though I was voted best Roper on WWP before with Plutonics League or whatever it was... in 2002 or 2003...

What single leagues did you go 50-0 in twice, over the last 5-6 years there have been many many many "who's the best" threads, and although you were named a few times as one of the greatest warmer players, I never seen ANYONE mention anything about you being the top roper or even top 3...

Maybe I am confusing you with someone else, but I am very damn sure I am not...

I don't really have much factual arguement, as in statistics, based on the "Roper" scheme, or "Proper" as it was called back then, I didn't really take part in 1v1 Ropers because they bored me I was HEAVILY into warmers.

I never said I was the best, I said I was one of the best of all time, which for me consists of about 20-30.

And when I say the best, I don't talk entirely about speed, I was one of the fastest scrollers at the time, a number of people actually thinking I WAS the fastest scroller during the time I had my "2 handed taps" perfected, before Anubis went all crazy with modding etc, which no one really believed was real at the time...

I was CONSISTENTLY accused of cheating until I proved myself at M3ntals house, well, he basically stood up for me, like darKz did Anubis...

For me the best Proper ever was Volrin, as was the best Warmer, of all time.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2012, 08:18 AM »
Yeah I already explained alot of stuff in private to Cue but he still thinks I big up on things, I don't care if people believe me, I just tells things how I experience them, people I know face 2 face know me and those who were there know I ain't lying so doesn't really bother me some people I never met in person can't believe me tbh.

You are you, I am me.

I believe you man, the human experience for every human being is unique. Like a snowflake xd
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 08:34 AM by Desetroyah »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2012, 11:03 AM »
The problem with Komo is that he basically quit for 2 or 3 years, where roping as at the highest level.

When who is the best roper threads or awards threads popped up shady constantly made it into people lists, just saying.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.