Forums
May 29, 2024, 06:32 AM

Author Topic: All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life  (Read 15762 times)

Re: All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2012, 08:43 PM »
hahah

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #106 on: August 04, 2012, 10:11 PM »
Lmfao Rok, that has happened a few times, really  :-*

Offline avirex

« Reply #107 on: August 04, 2012, 11:47 PM »
komo, everything you say is f@#!ing rediculous...

you said something... im not going back 3 pages to "quote" it... so forgive me if i dont quote you exactly...

you said to me "your up there in age, but low in the mentality" or something similar...

are you f@#!ing serious??? cue shark is right... you should be able to read in 3rd person  the f@#!ing bullshit you spit out in the past couple years on these forums...

your a giant tool, you exagerate more then anyone i have ver met, you constantly contradict yourself, and you just flat out make yourself out to look like a complete jackass time after time.......

now with all that said....

this big debate about roping... i think everyone can agree that i have been around as long as the dinasours....   komo, you were never as good as your claiming to be... you maybe liked to warm, but you were never noted for being a great warmer.... if anyone at any given time of any part in worms put together a list of great warmers, you would not have been anywhere on that list....

shadymilkamn however was good, warmer and roper.

but ToP was not the first clan to go 50-0.... as you mentioned, DSM was a clan that was a big competetor for you???

we went 50-0 like 3 or 4 seasons in a row... was Madjeff, avirex, TheKrow, TheSheriff, and Bunny (tyrant)

anyway... ToP was a great clan though in its prime yes.. and i was in the clan as an alias... i think my name was Mercedes, or Mercanary, i cant remember... but yeah, i played several clanners before you guys figured me out...

and yeah komo, your a dope.. Hippy = shadymilkman, and you were never in ToP lol

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2012, 11:50 PM »
avi, you spin more bullshit than anyone on WA ever, maybe, only being topped by DoubleTime... But at least everyone knows he's acting, your bullshit is for real.

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2012, 04:47 AM »
avi, you spin more bullshit than anyone on WA ever, maybe, only being topped by DoubleTime...

and you xD  :P
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #110 on: August 05, 2012, 05:01 AM »
I've never played BnG in my life either lol.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2012, 09:00 AM »

but ToP was not the first clan to go 50-0.... as you mentioned, DSM was a clan that was a big competetor for you???

DSM and ToP are from completely different times and different games how are they competitors?

we went 50-0 like 3 or 4 seasons in a row...

Wasn't in WACL, wasn't in WL nor in CL2K. In what league was it then?

« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 09:04 AM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2012, 12:04 PM »
we went 50-0 like 3 or 4 seasons in a row...

Wasn't in WACL, wasn't in WL nor in CL2K. In what league was it then?
The Ultimate Avirex League

Offline Peja

« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2012, 12:46 PM »
The Ultimate Avirex League is a nice synonym for fos  ;D
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2012, 05:02 PM »
OMG OMG hippy = shady OMG OMG. This thread going nowhere

Thank you haha..

Komo.. I was HippY... I think everyone knew that... you weren't in ToP dude...

« Reply #115 on: August 05, 2012, 05:16 PM »
Yea you're right... He did end up playing quite a bit of ToP, and actually now that I think about it, he clanned for NBR a lot with me as well.

Somehow that escaped me.

He still around/still play?

I am, here. :)

I stayed up all night to be able to play with my NBR/ToP boys at that time. You know I was always f@#!ing sleepy in class because of you, but it was worth it, imo. :D

Glad to see you are still around :)

komo, everything you say is f@#!ing rediculous...

this big debate about roping... i think everyone can agree that i have been around as long as the dinasours....   komo, you were never as good as your claiming to be... you maybe liked to warm, but you were never noted for being a great warmer.... if anyone at any given time of any part in worms put together a list of great warmers, you would not have been anywhere on that list....

shadymilkamn however was good, warmer and roper.

we went 50-0 like 3 or 4 seasons in a row... was Madjeff, avirex, TheKrow, TheSheriff, and Bunny (tyrant)

anyway... ToP was a great clan though in its prime yes.. and i was in the clan as an alias... i think my name was Mercedes, or Mercanary, i cant remember... but yeah, i played several clanners before you guys figured me out...

and yeah komo, your a dope.. Hippy = shadymilkman, and you were never in ToP lol

Thank you for clarifying avi.

It's nice to get someone elses input on the matter who was there during that time.

Also you're right about ToP not being the first to go undefeated... I might have made the mistake and said DoN was the first to go undefeated in WACL, which may or not be correct - I cannot remember or prove that unfortunately.  ToP however was the first to go undefeated in WLCL, but again that was a diff time/diff game.

DSM was a mean team.  Never understood why you guys broke up in the first place. 

and thank you for the kind words, I appreciate that.

Offline franz

« Reply #116 on: August 05, 2012, 07:13 PM »
trying to be as neutral as possible:

TheKomodo actually does deserve some respect for his roping in the early years like '99-'01, for warming/style roping, not necessarily for his league roping. He was good, but 'one of the best' is so subjective that it's pointless to argue. Just know he had popular ropes, maybe top 50 warmer company (in no particular order; there were lots back then though).

'01-'03 had a big drop of older players leaving (Komo too, for a bit), but lots of other players made names for themselves, including shady. He also deserves respect for his warming/style roping, and yes he was fast (but again 'fastest' is so subjective that it's pointless to argue).

All these "50-0 ten times in a row" exaggerations are funny though, since I hear them a lot more and more as we get further removed.  Unless you guys can archive.org and pull up those old standings, it's easy to say without proof.  The only undefeated league record I can honestly remember was from the first worms clan league WACL when HOS did it, and even still, this was back in the Double or Nothing years of worms that ruined a lot of honestly in the standings (so even a 50-0 wasn't absolutely perfect, just removed lots of losses by winning Double or Nothings).

final notes: yes volcom was downright scary to play in league ropers. yes volrin was good, but he seems to get way more praise than he maybe deserves (but he definitely belonged in that top 50 warmer company I mentioned earlier with komo, again no particular order).

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2012, 07:31 PM »

All these "50-0 ten times in a row" exaggerations are funny though, since I hear them a lot more and more as we get further removed.  Unless you guys can archive.org and pull up those old standings, it's easy to say without proof.

I don't need any proof to claim ToP did it, because I remember doing it myself, you can choose to not believe me but please don't question my memory just because I can't web archive it or just because there's others that are plainly making up shit (komodo being in top, dsm ever going 50 0)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 07:33 PM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline franz

« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2012, 07:40 PM »
I don't need any proof to claim ToP did it, because I remember doing it myself, you can choose to not believe me but please don't question my memory just because I can't web archive it or just because there's others that are plainly making up shit (komodo being in top, dsm ever going 50 0)

that's fine, I won't challenge that memory. my main sticking point was that these undefeated records weren't even technically true due to Double of Nothing. still a nice feat, but it was a different time then with different standards.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2012, 07:58 PM »

All these "50-0 ten times in a row" exaggerations are funny though, since I hear them a lot more and more as we get further removed.  Unless you guys can archive.org and pull up those old standings, it's easy to say without proof.

edit:

that's fine, I won't challenge that memory. my main sticking point was that these undefeated records weren't even technically true due to Double of Nothing. still a nice feat, but it was a different time then with different standards.

I take for granted people know this anyway
Eat a bag full of dicks.