Forums
May 29, 2024, 06:44 AM

Author Topic: All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life  (Read 15763 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life
« Reply #165 on: August 09, 2012, 12:17 PM »
Lol,  :-* Locked in the closet :)

I was a ridiculously good Roper and definately I remember being invited into ToP, I can't f@#!ing remember by who, I am not lying, I was really sure it was HippY who actually turned out to be shady, cuz I definately remember falling out with HippY then befriending him again shortly after, I remember that guy snapping at me cuz he thought he was the shit and no one could touch him, I remember being invited and all, but I definately don't remember doing anything serious with them.. I got invited purely because I was a shit hot Warmer guy...

If I am wrong about this, I would like you to try and prove it to me in a sensible, calm and mature manner, without getting all homeboy like avirex and acting like a f@#!ing brainless kid, cuz I really believe I was at least invited into ToP, I definately remember having some useless part in ToP...

Note to self - That's 1 slap for not being able to resist posting, next time it'll be a punch...

Offline Crazy

« Reply #166 on: August 09, 2012, 02:59 PM »
Are you definately sure about this? :P

Offline Masta

« Reply #167 on: August 09, 2012, 03:23 PM »
Are you definately sure about this? :P
haha, i definately picked up on that as well.

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 09, 2012, 06:05 PM »

Offline avirex

« Reply #169 on: August 09, 2012, 07:34 PM »
its funny how after komo finds out shady = hippy...

he makes up some little story about him...

"we had a falling out, because he thought he was the shit, and untouchable"

haha dude, its amazing the shit that you f@#!ing up with...

its funny that you call me the brainless kid...... do you know just how many people had a serious laugh at your expense, and after they were done laughing, shook their heads, and rolled their eyes??   

but yeah dude, just keep on posting, keep the humor coming.

« Reply #170 on: August 09, 2012, 08:02 PM »
lol van, I have 2v2 inter with kayz and cinek with 10 mins of discuss how to write definitely ;D
can be some english/american english difference tho? ;O
I remember very well there was dialog on paper mario, where gumba said defenitely! and I dont think it was some slang

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #171 on: August 09, 2012, 08:12 PM »
avi, I actually already said that before I knew hippy was shady, but then again, you aren't very intelligent so nvm lol.

avi, the best of people have humiliating and embarassing moments, whoop de doo lol, get over it :)

Offline CJ

« Reply #172 on: August 10, 2012, 01:31 AM »
oh komo, dear old komo... please hand over the shovel and moles, stop digging yourself furthur in the hole you've created   ;D

edit: Worms armageddon forums, cant help but have the odd read every few weeks, and you always find something that keeps you entertained sometimes, with this case being an example, the thread is better than the game itself hah!  :D
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 01:33 AM by CJ »
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 10, 2012, 02:43 AM »
can be some english/american english difference tho? ;O

There's an english version and a dumbass version. :D

Offline avirex

« Reply #174 on: August 10, 2012, 03:07 AM »
oh yes komo  
avi, I actually already said that before I knew hippy was shady, but then again, you aren't very intelligent so nvm lol.

this is what you said before you knew shady was hippy...  

Well ask HippY then, I am sure he's the guy who when he changed names, I didn't know it was him, and we ended up arguin cuz I said something that pissed him off, then eventually it cooled off and we played together a bit.

and this is what you said after you found out shady = hippy

cuz I definately remember falling out with HippY then befriending him again shortly after, I remember that guy snapping at me cuz he thought he was the shit and no one could touch him

you tried to make a slight dig at shady after finding out who he is... as if him or anyone else gives a shit....  your nothing but a joke, this entire thread was a big laugh at you, and you fail to see it man... so who is the one whos lacking intelligence???

i feel bad for lalo, after living with you for some time, he has no choice but to consider you as a "friend" but im sure every post you make he is slapping his forhead, and shaking his head in discust as the rest of us are.

your pathetic

« Reply #175 on: August 10, 2012, 05:06 AM »
Komo... I never had a falling out with you.  Don't think I ever played you once on WWP, and I truly don't think we ever played each other more than a dozen times.  I'm confident I never invited you to ToP, and I can assure you no one else did either bc there only would've been one other person with the ability to do so, and that was Scott (DanceMan).  I can almost remember every single member of ToP; shady, ropa, danceman, saltyk9 [though not active bc his computer couldn't handle wwp], Anubis, LordY, VolcoM, hitman14, FlowingWater, MasterOz, Skippa, theclash, Fabrousse, IRwrlz, avirex, theKrow, Bunny, LaminA [NBRanimal], MPH, and Chick23.  VolcoM, hitman14, Fabrousse, and theClash ended up leaving ToP bc HoS threatened to remove them from W:A if they stayed in ToP.  Hitman14 remained in ToP under alias.

Almost all my games were private games, including warmers.

I might have been immature, but I don't think I was a dick to most people.  I do remember being a dick to a few people; avirex being one of them for quite some time, until I think we figured out that we were just "different" , and that despite the fact that we had different interests, when we played together we were pretty damn good.

Only people I had serious falling outs with were IBB, Oij, and IceY.  I'll go as far as saying I remember why I had a falling out with each of them as well.

Then of course I also through a hissy fit when I found out salty took over NBR after I quit worms, and then recruited a ton of people - who cared little to nothing about leagues.  I wasn't so mad that he had continued NBR after I had left; I was more annoyed with the fact that some guy wearing a NBR tag who I had never heard of, asked me who I was, and insisted that I take off the NBR tag.  This was after I had surgery and loaded up worms for like 48 hours [after a several year hiatus or w/e].

Do not make excuses for why I don't consider you a top roper/warmer and say that I'm picking on you... that's the farthest thing from the truth.  For all I know, perhaps you became one of the best ropers; but during the time I played I do not believe that was the case.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #176 on: August 10, 2012, 07:57 AM »
If you are that sure then i'll take your word for it, cuz I ain't sure anymore that's for sure ;P

I apologise for the inconvenience, but I am left wondering who and what clan I am talking about, I was in several clans with fabrousse and theclash...

Really dunno what it is now...

Offline CJ

« Reply #177 on: August 10, 2012, 12:09 PM »
If you are that sure then i'll take your word for it, cuz I ain't sure anymore that's for sure ;P

I apologise for the inconvenience, but I am left wondering who and what clan I am talking about, I was in several clans with fabrousse and theclash...

Really dunno what it is now...

So let me ghet this straight.... its gone from i was Definately in ToP, i was invited had argiumets etc to im sure i was in ToP, to now i'll take your word for it

lolol
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline avirex

« Reply #178 on: August 10, 2012, 12:42 PM »
holy shit, it only took five thousand five hundred and eighty seven posts for komo to admit he was wrong....

i was guessing much, much more.

« Reply #179 on: August 10, 2012, 02:26 PM »
Put it this way... I was in NBR, DoN, CoN, and ToP with theClash and Fabrousse - so we can cross those off the lists of possibilities.

Were you in HoS with them??

I still keep in touch with them, I can ask them... I went to France a couple of years ago and we all got together.