Forums
May 04, 2024, 02:28 PM

Author Topic: I'm Sorry.  (Read 731 times)

Offline Dragon

I'm Sorry.
« on: April 23, 2014, 08:29 PM »
Hey people.

So lately I let myself get distracted to Asbest's level, and get in a stupid meaningless fight with him, which pretty much gave me a bad reputation, which I don't like.

Asking to ban him was a very childish idea, and even though he's annoying ( for me ) everybody has their own gimmicks.

I'd like to say sorry for those who I ever insulted, for those who get irritated by my comments or something like this, and I will try to keep my cool, and avoid the fights as much as possible.

Have a nice day / night.

Offline GreatProfe

Re: I'm Sorry.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 08:34 PM »
have fun Dragon!

Offline Asbest

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 08:50 PM »
yeah, thats asbest started to say shit and insult, and provocate every time. if u rly changed, show it.

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 08:53 PM »
yeah, thats asbest started to say shit and insult, and provocate every time. if u rly changed, show it.

Funny, I was saying that to you in PM just the other day :)

Offline ANO

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 08:53 PM »
suddenly you missed balls.. you were doing well, I was curious to see your rage. You disappointed me.
BTW, Asbest deserves everything people put on him, and he knows it, don't apologize xD

Offline Dragon

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 08:59 PM »
suddenly you missed balls.. you were doing well, I was curious to see your rage. You disappointed me.
BTW, Asbest deserves everything people put on him, and he knows it, don't apologize xD

Just because he deserve it- doesn't mean I have to publicy my opinion.

And I don't even have to prove that he started because it doesn't matter anymore.
If he's intelligent enough to keep doing it- I'll laugh when he get muted again.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 09:03 PM »

And I don't even have to prove that he started because it doesn't matter anymore.
If he's intelligent enough to keep doing it- I'll laugh when he get muted again.
thats how u acting now? u started say shit and provoke me, and now u asking about I stop?

Offline Asbest

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 09:05 PM »

if you would be intelegent enough guy, u would say at start "SORRY ASBEST" and then we could talk about peace.

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2014, 09:06 PM »
thats how u acting now? u started say shit and provoke me, and now u asking about I stop?

If you don't understand his post, ask someone to translate it for you. He said nothing close to what you're saying now.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2014, 09:07 PM »

If you don't understand his post, ask someone to translate it for you. He said nothing close to what you're saying now.
no, look what he write next.

Offline ANO

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2014, 09:11 PM »
It seems we hae a nice couple here,

Asbest + Dragon = <3

auuahah congratulations guys xD

Offline Asbest

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2014, 09:12 PM »
thats all something like "asbest started, but sorry about i keep my opinion about him in public, even if he deserves it".
the fact dragon in first post should've apologize about he acted like f@#!ing dick, and then, see.
thats how its should be. not f@#!ing clown theater. show us, how u CHANGED urself, dragon.

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2014, 09:13 PM »
I see you are incapable of listening to me or anyone else, Asbest. I read it and understood it. You missed the mark.

Locking this topic, because I see where this is going.