Forums
May 02, 2024, 12:21 AM

Author Topic: Can you help me?  (Read 824 times)

Offline Maciej

Can you help me?
« on: May 19, 2010, 10:54 PM »
I have a request to you. So, the problem is that someone aliased me, and joined WN, and some games with my nickname and clan tag (Maciej-ps). I just want to know if it's the guy who I played before with, and got on bad (it was some idiot with hight ego). Can you check this 2 replays and say me if go4ts from the first game, and Maciej-ps from the 2nd is the same person? The true Maciej is just Maciej. I'm not that good in it, dunno how to check :P but I'm sure that MI can without problem, can't you? :D

Or could you Monkey check too if that IP numer has any tus member, I have the feeling, that it could be one...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 10:57 PM by Maciej »

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Can you help me?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 05:57 AM »
People's IP addresses do not get recorded in the replay game file.

Also note:
1. Do not post such topics on the forums, pm me! There's a chance you make the faker improve himself next time.
2. Yes they are the same. (Using my clues)
3. You can't tell if the go4ts`ViW in the first game, is really go4ts`ViW, maybe he was another alias by our beloved faker.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 11:27 AM »

People's IP addresses do not get recorded in the replay game file.

2. Yes they are the same. (Using my clues)

So what do you mean in that? Maybe I have got smth wrong ;S

And I have been talking with KRD, if he gives me more problems, he will be banned, so sorry everyone, but it wasn't me who pmed you yesterday on AG! ;S

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 02:45 PM »
I found out that they are the same guy by comparing other things on the replay.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.