Forums
April 28, 2024, 07:24 PM

Author Topic: Ebayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!  (Read 1340 times)

Offline avirex

Ebayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
« on: February 15, 2011, 10:53 PM »
first time im using it.. i just set up a paypal account, with my credit card number, and banking account info....  i used to have a paypal years and years ago.. but forgot the info, just set up a new one...  and i put a big in on a motorola i1 phone... bids at 295.00 right now, hope it stays there..   they normally go for 400 in the store.. so good deal if i get it.. 20 minutes left :D

im not really sure how this works, im kinda winging it...  my only concern is, i heard you are sposed to look at the feedback of the person.. the guy has good buying feedback, but this is his first sale!!! so makes me nervous.. not to mention it is a "used phone" not new... soooo uhhhh.. hope i dont get f@#!ed here :X

Offline nino

Re: Ebayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 01:09 AM »
good job my friend, i dunno this phone, it seems be very nice and useful, but i just change my iphone 3gs for an iphone 4g :P
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 02:18 AM »
i heard the iphones sux tho... and what u mean u dont know this phone.. never heard of the android?? thought thats the phone to have these days? :O

Offline nino

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 10:50 AM »
well some says iphone sucks..well i dont think so. hehe

and ye i know whats an android phone, but android is just the system operational, i mean i dunno this phone like the hardwares and others features it have.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.