Forums
May 03, 2024, 10:33 AM

Author Topic: Einstein  (Read 8154 times)

Offline Desetroyah

Re: Einstein
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2011, 09:00 PM »

gringo puto!
and good day to you too ^^
theres no good days in zilian land xD

is there only awesome ones? :D

You are like those ppl who hate their own kind arent you ^^  I know how you feel, I've stopped caring about Greeks a looooong time ago. (not about women though :P)

Offline nino

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2011, 09:26 PM »
no h8 man, just disapointed ae.

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2011, 09:30 PM »
no h8 man, just disapointed ae.

yeh, like I said, "I dont care for them". I'm leaving in Serbia and dont plan to go back but only for holidays to Greece :/  didnt mean hate, disappointment is the exact word

ps: damnit, I'm bad at getting applauds and now I failed in getting smites haha, I should go someplace in tus corner and cry ^^
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 09:32 PM by Desetroyah »

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2011, 09:41 PM »
oh, and btw nino, why do ppl like FoS who "hate ppl who care about karma" always smite others and applaud yourselves in mass? I find that extremely hypocritical since, in the end, you DO care about karma ;)  (I'm guaranteed to get 50 FoS smites now but everyone knows its the perfect truth ;)

you smited me NOT because I "cared about karma" but because I said that you should put your names in the smites you give (which are many and unjustified, ie. Komito :P ) and that would mean ppl would smite you and then YOU would have low karma and you DONT want that because...I guess you like to have good karma. So basically "truth hurts" guys doesnt it?  peace
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 09:44 PM by Desetroyah »

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2011, 09:45 PM »
(I'm guaranteed to get 50 FoS smites now but everyone knows its the perfect truth ;)

Not if they truly value freedom of speech ;D

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2011, 09:48 PM »
(I'm guaranteed to get 50 FoS smites now but everyone knows its the perfect truth ;)

freedom to bitch is the right expression, yes ;)  and you just wait a few hours till they log in and you'll see how much they'll love me, but, like I said, truth hurts ;)

Offline nino

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2011, 09:57 PM »

thats my hero huahua

ye Desetroyah the truth really hurts, brb hospital.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2011, 10:09 PM »

thats my hero huahua

ye Desetroyah the truth really hurts, brb hospital.

aw, its ok, you can admit some things you guys do wrong, I admitted I was wrong. Needs more strength to face facts than avoid them ;)

Offline nino

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2011, 10:12 PM »
noone is right, noone is wrong here dude... take things like easy, u r really CARING  to much to all this applaud/smite thing. Just telling you, an advice from the king, take it easy ae.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2011, 10:13 PM »
noone is right, noone is wrong here dude... take things like easy, u r really CARING  to much to all this applaud/smite thing. Just telling you, an advice from the king, take it easy ae.

aw, I care again? you are trying to mislead ppl to think its my caring again huh? how cute, keep telling yourself that ;) peace

EDIT: I have nothing against you personally btw, or any FoS member, I just see a wrong behaviour and trying to defend it like this is making things worse for you.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 10:15 PM by Desetroyah »

Offline nino

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2011, 10:22 PM »
dude let me undestand you really, do you think my karma is so high cos of iam a fos member and we applaud each other and smite others?

if thats what you think, you might be wrong, iam in this community for long time already, and i always was like this, i dont really know you and nothing against you too, but maybe you are talking to someone who you dont know very very well, i can count in my hand, peoples who really dislike me here dude,  so much time b4 fos born  ;) since cl2k or b4 lol

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2011, 10:28 PM »
dude let me undestand you really, do you think my karma is so high cos of iam a fos member and we applaud each other and smite others?

if thats what you think, you might be wrong, iam in this community for long time already, and i always was like this, i dont really know you and nothing against you too, but maybe you are talking to someone who you dont know very very well, i can count in my hand, peoples who really dislike me here dude,  so much time b4 fos born  ;) since cl2k or b4 lol

I understand that, I have seen some of your posts and I found them fun, same for a few more members from FoS, BUT when I see:

1)a smite for a FoS member and then immediatelly an applause to him and then to some more FoS members, and
2)all FoS members routinely having good karma and steadily rising regardless of whether they are posting,

this means:

1)you care about karma (say what you want, disagree, but the truth is one), and
2)you are doing the opposite of what you claim to do!

you smite ppl for no reason and then you say "aw you take it too seriously!", and then immediatelly panic when someone smites you and "fix" it, so you do think karma shows you are serious and "nice", "clever", whatever.

Do you think this is not hypocritical? I think its funny actually ;)

Offline nino

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2011, 10:32 PM »
i dont really want to make it a komo`s post thread, so go on man think what you want, cos in the end...theres freedon of speech hauhauhauhau

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2011, 10:37 PM »
i dont really want to make it a komo`s post thread, so go on man think what you want, cos in the end...theres freedon of speech hauhauhauhau

omg, you are continuing making me look like I "care about karma" too much so that you can hide the fact that you are just children who got together and think they're more clever than everyone else!

Do yourself a favour and stop comparing me to anyone cause right now, you have no reply for everything I said and you make yourself look silly by changing the subject to me.

I have made my points above and everyone can see them and decide for themselves who is right.

Also, all the smites to me have stopped which means you fear smiting in the open cause you just want to troll-around here and have your own "gang" of "awesome" ppl who think they're very smart hiding in the dark and making others feel bad.

If you have no more arguments, this convo is over, this joke ends now.

peace to all and "dont take this so seriously" ;)

Offline nino

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2011, 10:39 PM »
ok dude. sorry  i exist :(