Forums
May 03, 2024, 07:12 AM

Author Topic: Einstein  (Read 8152 times)

Offline Desetroyah

Re: Einstein
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2011, 10:42 PM »
ok dude. sorry  i exist :(

dont cry, I dont want anyone's apology for being who they are. I just put a mirror in front of you, if you dont like what you see, then tough luck mate.

over and out

Offline nino

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2011, 10:44 PM »
ok dude. sorry  i exist :(

dont cry, I dont want anyone's apology for being who they are. I just put a mirror in front of you, if you dont like what you see, then tough luck mate.

over and out

huahauhauh

ok.

over and out.

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Online Peja

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2011, 10:51 PM »
i dont really want to make it a komo`s post thread, so go on man think what you want, cos in the end...theres freedon of speech hauhauhauhau

Also, all the smites to me have stopped which means you fear smiting in the open cause you just want to troll-around here and have your own "gang" of "awesome" ppl who think they're very smart hiding in the dark and making others feel bad.

If you have no more arguments, this convo is over, this joke ends now.

peace to all and "dont take this so seriously" ;)

omg he found out the secret of FoS >:(

VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Husk

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2011, 12:36 AM »
dese u care too much about karma, just chill m8

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2011, 12:40 AM »
dese u care too much about karma, just chill m8

wow, some ppl missed the point here completely. If after reading all the above you continue saying this then I have nothing more to add, I said what I said and everyone keeps saying "stop caring about karma", READ ppl, read! 2 pages-worth of getting some ppl's dirty laundry and smart-assness on the line for everyone to see and you come back to me *sigh*

EDIT: you missed the bit where I said that I was wrong to care about karma at first and I admitted it I guess?

I cared a little too much about my wa "image"...It was clearly retarded, from now on I speak my mind and whoever doesnt like it can smite me, whoever does like it please also smite because its funnier this way :)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 12:44 AM by Desetroyah »

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2011, 12:47 AM »
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 07:24 AM by AlTarf »

Offline Husk

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2011, 01:27 AM »
dun get mad m8, i'm just saying what i read in this topic, nino is right just chill and that shud give u a good karma

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2011, 01:33 AM »
dun get mad m8, i'm just saying what i read in this topic, nino is right just chill and that shud give u a good karma

you guys sound like broken records saying the same thing over and over! I've said so many arguments and you keep back repeating. If one doesnt have what to say I guess...

everyone can understand what they want in the end, you should keep on backin up you friend, whatever. No one said he's a bad guy, read and read and you might get it, if not, its all good :P

I said the things I wanted to say and the ppl who should hear it they did,as well as everyone else in TUS so this is over.

Offline Alien

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2011, 02:10 AM »

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2011, 02:58 AM »
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 03:14 AM by AlTarf »

Offline Wolfgang

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2011, 03:03 AM »
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline TitiO

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2011, 04:19 AM »
vn theory destroyah ... +1 for u  :P :P XD

« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2011, 06:07 AM »
Dese, perhaps people will stop thinking you care too much about karma if you stop talking about karma ;)

nino always had a pretty high karma because most of his posts are light hearted comedy gold (at least, that's what I think ae), not because his friends go OCD on the applaud button on his posts.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2011, 07:13 AM »
Dese, perhaps people will stop thinking you care too much about karma if you stop talking about karma ;)

nino always had a pretty high karma because most of his posts are light hearted comedy gold (at least, that's what I think ae), not because his friends go OCD on the applaud button on his posts.

I spend 2 pages talking about what some ppl's attitude is and I keep hearing about karma.

I said higher that most of them are pretty n on their own right but that they get paranoid when someone smites and start applauding all the community to "balance out" = they are hypocrits saying they dont care, thats what I've been trying to say, the attitude I'm exposing.

I was talking about that attitude and you keep repeating the same!

haha, please read every post on its own right and see how the conversation went and stop pointing out this one thing that I've said like 20 times is not the point, is anyone really reading or just scanning through the posts thinking "karma", "karma", "karma".

I repeat, I said what I needed to say, the people I was talking to got what I meant, dont continue say what you think is going on cause, apparently, many cant follow a conversation and understand when the focus/topic changes and they get stuck on one thing.

please, everyone, do yourselves a favour and if you read all posts in 2nd page onwards and still think this is about karma, then feel free to go cook a dog or something and not post further! joking, but seriously, I keep giving arguments and explaining a position and ppl miss the point altogether cause of preconceptions or because of what was said before. focus of topic/convo changed, if you cant see it/dont get it, then dont post "but you should stop talking about this thing". 5ppl before you wrote the same and I explained why they are wrong and tried to help them see, feel free re-posting though, knock yourselves out :p

tata
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 07:22 AM by Desetroyah »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2011, 07:47 AM »
I don't care about my karma, other people care about my karma, it's THAT f@#!ing stupid...