Forums
May 15, 2024, 01:14 PM

Author Topic: Fast Fingers Speedtest: how fast can you type?  (Read 8858 times)

Offline LeTotalKiller

Re: Fast Fingers Speedtest: how fast can you type?
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2011, 08:41 PM »
There are only 5 ... è, é, ì, ò and  ù
Not so hard but im slow xD

I have é, è and ù. But I can make ì and ò with ` key.

Italian test:

You reached 106 points, so you achieved position 4,629 of 5,895 on the ranking list

You type 190 characters per minute
You have 37 correct words and
you have 3 wrong words

There are many short words as I can see (o, a, e...)

Retry:

You reached 137 points, so you achieved position 3,846 of 5,896 on the ranking list

You type 194 characters per minute
You have 44 correct words and
you have 1 wrong words

German test:

Du hast 139 Punkte erreicht, damit befindest du dich auf Platz 143,640 von 232,869

Du schreibst 183 Zeichen pro Minute
Du hast 31 korrekt geschriebene Wörter und
Du hast 0 falsch geschriebene Wörter
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 08:51 PM by LeTotalKiller »

« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2011, 02:37 PM »
First attempt at this... early in the morning and fingers are sweaty.  I know on average I type about 130wpm... yes, I know that is disgustingly fast.

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2011, 02:44 PM »
10.30 AM, early in the morning?  ::)

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2011, 02:53 PM »
Early for me to be trying to type efficiently.  Had a late start to the morning today unfortunately.  Couldn't get my car out of my elevator this AM.  Give me a few minutes to catch up on somethings and I'll post better.

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2011, 03:19 PM »
Shadymilkman coming from .. nowhere  :P

Yeah I remember you were a fast tapper... guitar player.. so you should also type pretty fast!

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2011, 03:21 PM »
Ah ^^.

For me 10.30 AM is very late, because I usually start school at 8.15 AM or 9.15 AM (so I wake up at 7.00 or 8.00 AM).

But well, tomorrow is my last day, so after I'll be able to play more - playing some TUS Shoppers/Hysterias or just spending my time on Board Games.

Edit: lol THeDoGG.

« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2011, 03:37 PM »
Shadymilkman coming from .. nowhere  :P

Yeah I remember you were a fast tapper... guitar player.. so you should also type pretty fast!

Great memory!  Unfortunately all that tapping/playing guitar/texting/typing has left me with some pretty shitty Carpal Tunnel...  Have to wear wrist wraps in the gym otherwise I'm f@#!ed, and also I'm constantly complaining over numb fingers :(

« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2011, 03:45 PM »
Lately I've been waking up 6:30am [Sometimes if I do two-a-day's at the gym I'll wake up at 5am and hit the gym first before], out the door by 7:30am and into my office by 8:30am, however I woke up this morning and was trapped inside...  I park my car up to the 2nd story of my building... it was broken this morning so I couldn't get out.  Had to wait for someone to come fix it...

For an idea, here is an old video of me going into my elevator/spot.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2011, 12:01 PM »
Lol, I done this with 1 hand(right):

You type 220 characters per minute
You have 39 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words

And 1 hand(left):

You type 198 characters per minute
You have 35 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words

Ah shady ! How you doing? Nice to see another speedtyper xD It's weird cuz I can't get better than 125 on that test, but I got my gf to time me (yes, I got THAT into this haha) 3 times and I done 141-2 mistakes/142-0 mistakes and 146-1 mistake, The 1st time she gave me a subject to write about, she said "work" and I went on a rampage how I lost at pool to the work champion etc lol, then another 2 subjects, I am guessing you can type about 150 when you just type what you want too huh?

39wpm for one hands not bad lol...

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2011, 01:44 PM »
As I can see, your right hand is faster :).

Offline Alien

« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2011, 02:52 PM »
just ask your girlfriend, if you have fast fingers.. yeyeeaye :)

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2011, 03:44 PM »
I showed her the test (the French one), she can type 17 words/minute (and me 34).

« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2011, 04:19 PM »

Ah shady ! How you doing? Nice to see another speedtyper xD It's weird cuz I can't get better than 125 on that test, but I got my gf to time me (yes, I got THAT into this haha) 3 times and I done 141-2 mistakes/142-0 mistakes and 146-1 mistake, The 1st time she gave me a subject to write about, she said "work" and I went on a rampage how I lost at pool to the work champion etc lol, then another 2 subjects, I am guessing you can type about 150 when you just type what you want too huh?

39wpm for one hands not bad lol...

Doing well dude.  Just working lots, and trying to enjoy life during my free time.  How about yourself?

As far as "being timed" on typing what you want, that's not so much a typing test really.  The element of surprise and not knowing what's coming in front of you is what makes it difficult.  If I were knowing exactly what I was typing before I typed it, man I would FLY through it - such as the lyrics to a classic song.  It's kind of like cheating.

On this typing test the thing that slows me down is when the paragraph changes.  I constantly am typing the last word of the current paragraph and then the first word of the new paragraph (which are the same word) twice, causing me to get a mistake.  I wish it were scrolling text or something that way the transition was smooth and I wouldn't keep retyping that damn word twice.

Offline nino

« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2011, 04:44 PM »
ae shady, got milk?  ;D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2011, 04:45 PM »
 ::)
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓